Harry Potter

You were walking down the hallway with one of your best friends Luna lovegood. When you saw Harry waking in opposite direction as you he smiled and you smiled back. Ron ran up to
him and knocked over all of his books. I couldn't help but check out his butt. Luna saw what I was doing and laughed. I've had a crush on him since the day I met him. She of course knew this. I couldn't help it. He was the most handsome and hot man I've even seen. green eyes amazing smile. I'd do anything to have him. So would Ginny Weasley though. I have to fight for him if I want to get him even if it's only for a short amount of time.

I thought of my plan all night on how to get him, going over all of the steps. I had gotta almost no sleep. When I woke up I showered, then blow dried my hair and put in a high ponytail. I put on some makeup not too much but just enough. Put on my uniform and left.

My plan was to get Harry to help me with the spells we learnt today in potions. It really worked because I didn't understand a thing. When class was over Harry was the last one in there with me I dropped a couple of my books and he ran over to help me pick them up. I asked him if he could help me after with the work. I also asked him if we could study in a private area because it helps me concentrate more which again really isn't a lie.

Once Harry comes over we start right away I got it pretty fast after he explained it better than professor Snape did.

We talk for a few hours then it happens he kisses me out of nowhere out of the blue it was amazing. The kiss gets much more heated he starts to take off my clothes as I do the same to him. Once were completely naked he admires my body and smiles and I can't stop staring into his eyes.

He lays me down gently he pushed into slowly and it hurts a little at first because it's my first time, but I get used to it. He goes a little faster, I feel a pit in my stomach and I reach my climax.

A few more trusts later and he reaches his as well. He lays down beside me and I look at him drawing circles on his stomach as he pulls the covers over us. I thank him for helping me with my work. He laughs and tells me it was nothing except fun. He kisses me one more time before getting up and putting his clothes on to leave. He tells me he'll see me tomorrow and we'll study some more. I was happy I thought this was only going to be a one time thing. Then I remembered it he was a kind hearted man with beautiful green eyes and the dreamiest smile.