Chapter 106-Divine Allience part 1

Aphmau's P.O.V

We're currently in king adelmo and queen hestia's meeting room.

There was a huge crystalight chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Right below it is the meeting table. Its long and silver with gold trimming. On the middle of the meeting table theres is the Adelmo symble.

I learned that there are a total of 12 Devine Warriors. Some i know personally, some i heard of in history, and some who I haven't heard of. Hestia gave me the rankings list of the devine warriors that was made after The Shadow War II.

A/N
I know that theres not 12 devine warriors in MCD but this is a fanfic. 🌺🌸

Each devine warrior is in order by strength, courage, determination, and selflessness. It has recently changed since dad is good now.

12. Hestia
11. Kul'Zak
10. Aja
9. Esmund
8. Menphia
7. Adelmo
6. Enki
5. Cressida
4. Aaron (Son of Adelmo and Hestia. Adelmo God Of protection and shield. Hestia goddess of nature)
3. Shad
2. Irene
1. Athena (Daughter of The top devine warriors Irene and Shad Known as Aphmau, Athena, and The Light Of The World and future queen of the devine realm)

When i saw the list i froze. #1!?!? OH MY POTATO FRIES!!

Hestia: you are probably wondering why we ordered this meeting right after the attack instead of fixing the palace

We all looked confused. Suddenly mist appeared. Once it was cleared every single one of the devine warriors were at the table.

Irene: what the??

Shad: aph there you are- why the heck are we here..

Cressida: I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF GRADING PAPERS! By the way Aphmau sweetie you got an A+! And zane i would appreciate it if you didn't get cupcake icing all over your paper..

Adelmo: me and hestia gathered you all here because we want to bring back the Devine Alliance.

Katelyn: isn't there already one..?

Irene: after i got cursed and was forced to marry shad the devine alliance broke. BUT I NOW KNOW IT WASNT YOUR FAULT!

Dad smiled and mom.

Shad: thankyou hun but you dont have to defend me you know, im sure they understand-

Aphmau: WHAAATTT????

Cressida: WAIT WHAT???

Enki: oh cra-

Irene: shad and i... Got back together.. To see if things would work out. We were gonna tell aph and the kids but we couldn't find the-

Cressida: AAAAAAAAA MY SHIP IS SUNK AND CAN NEVER BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE SURFACE NOOOOOO #ALRENE NOOOOOOOOO

Esmund: i see you haven't changed one bit cressida..

Hestia: attention! Attention! I would like to also say that our son, aaron, has returned!

Cressida: wait... AARON IS YOUR MISSING SON??? LIKE AARMAU'S AARON??? APH'S BOYFRIEND?? ALSO KNOWN AS REAL LIFE'S GRAY FULLBUSTER??

Aaron: NOT YOU TO!

Adelmo: yes

Cressida: OH MY GOODNESS DIDNT SEE THAT COMING!