Chapter 104-End Of Shadow War

Aphmau's P.O.V

Amber chelsea britany natalie and addison all dissapeared once they saw me heal.

Aaron: M-M-M-ME!?!? ME!?! SON OF A-A-A-A-ADELM-MO!?!?

Irene: most likely... Thats probably the reason why you transform... That symble is his symble..

Aaron: t-this is... I need some time to process this..

We all walked back to phoenix drop. I stopped and stared wide eyed along with everyone else. Looks like us kissing was more powerful then I thought because everything looked brand new.

Everyone was back and safe. All of our friends were standing outside our house shocked.

We all ran over and kawaii chan hugged mia and lisa. Levin and malachi did the same

KawaiiChan: thank goodness lisa chan and mia chan are ok!

Mia: heh ya.. Thanks to mom..

Cadenza: Aaron are you okay.?

He looked pale. He nodded his head.

Aaron: i just.. Need some time alone... You know.. To think and process what just happened..

She looked confused. Aaron walked towards the back of the house. I fallowed him.

He sat down on the back porch. I sat next to him

Aphmau: i know how you feel.. Its hard to believe one minute your a normal teenager then the next you find out your a devine warrior..

Aaron: ...all this time those jerks weren't my real family...

Aphmau: ...at least you know who your real father is...

Aaron: ya...

Aphmau: hey at least your not related to phsyco's!

He smiled

Aaron: ya.. Thank goodness..

Aphmau: we'll see adelmo soon..

Aaron: ....are you sure im even his son... What if its all a big misunderstanding?

Aphmau: trust me.. If my mom thinks so then she knows so. Your his son

He nodded. We stood up and walked back to our friends. When we got there tons of people rushed forward

???: ATHENA! ATHENA! IS IT TRUE YOUR ATHENA??

???: THATS HER!!

???: MWOMMY CAN I SWAY HWI!

???: HEY SHE GOES TO MY SCHOOL!!!

Everyone stopped. The mayor of Phoenix drop walked up

Mayor: you! Your the reason!

WOAH! UH JEEZ WHO SPIT IN HIS PANCAKES THIS MORNING!

Aphmau: um.. Excuse me?

Mayor: all i know is that you caused this. All i know is your the reason there was war

Aaron stepped in

Aaron: um shes ALSO the reason your not dead! Shes also the reason your town is still in one peice! You should be on your hands and kneese thanking her!

Mayor: I dont care! If this happens again YOUR ALL banned from Phoenix drop!

He then walked away. People stared at him in disbelief. The devine team walked inside my house along with me.

I sat down in the living room.

Cleo: well... The war is over and everyone is alive

Garroth: ya everyone who was taken to the nether is now inside there homes safe and sound.

Kiki: ya. Although.. The world seemed like it died for a minute..

Aphmau: um...... weird..

I dont want them to panic. Saying you were really close to death is not something anyone wants to hear..

Exept the death lights. Speaking of which i wonder if chelsea foung out about arthur...

I have a feeling the death lights are gonna come after me when they find out.. I mean I killed arthur..

Thinking about that made my stomach turn. I know he deserved it but i cant help but feel....Guilty.....

SL: irene...

Irene: what sl..

SL: who was that guy... That was with you... also my names shad...

Irene: his name is alec

Shad: is he... Your boyfriend?

Irene: no

Cressida: not YET

Enki: why you ask?

Shad: no reason..

Zane: about those cupcakes..

Irene: haha im gonna make them hopefully there wont be another war to stop me

Shad: i'll help

Mom smiled. They walked to the kitchen. We decided to watch FairyTail.

Aaron: you know.. Someone came up to me earlier before the mayor and said Are you a gray fullbuster fan...

Aphmau: you DO look like him

Aaron: true.. And he doesn't wear a shirt

Aphmau: and its HOT!

I quickly slapped my mouth shut with my hand. My eyes widened and i felt my face getting hotter by the second. I probably look like a tomatoe

Katelyn: HAHAHA NIIICCEEE

Aaron: awwww you think im hot?

Aphmau: SHUSH MEANY BEANY!

KawaiiChan: EEEEEEEE AARMAU MOMENT #390835

Aaron&Aph: YOU KEEP TRACK!?!?

KawaiiChan: OF COURSE KAWAII CHAN IS THE LEADER OF AARMAU ARMY AFTER ALL APHMAU SENPAI!

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! And sorry if its shorter then usual. Also i made a new book called Aarmau One-Shots it you wanna check it out! Anyway if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment! Also thanks for the support i get on this book it means a lot!

Do you ship Shad (SL) and irene?

Do you ship Irene with alec?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Bai! 🕶🕶