SleepOver part 2!

Chelsea's P.O.V [OOOOOHHHHH]

I admit it... I have a huge crush on aaron... But of coarse he HAD to have a girlfriend!

Of all people why that aphmau girl?? I know shes just acting nice towards everyone! She's probably a rude brat towards her parents!

Im just gonna have to get rid of her... Maybe some threats will work... Hmm...

I hate her... She just had to date my future husband and father of 10 kids!!!!!

Maybe i can use my dark powers to get rid of her... I am the daughter of a shadow knight...

Hmmm..... I dont know though... I feel a powerful aura around her... Probably just me... I am a pretty powerful girl..

She's probably the weakest person alive. This should be easy..

Aphmau's P.O.V

{Dream Start}

Aphmau: FATHER! PLEASE DONT KILL THEM! I'LL COME TO THE NETHER JUST DONT KILL THEM

SL= Shadow Lord

SL: TO LATE! YOUR COMING WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT! THIS IS FOR DISOBEYING ME!

He shot aaron with his dark magics. Aaron turned to black dust then dissapeared.

Aphmau: Y-YOU MONSTER!

SL: AND THIS IS FOR CALLING ME THAT

He shot my friends with dark magic. Every single one turned to black dust and dissapeared.

He turned towards malachi, levin, and liam

SL: AND THIS IS FOR DENYING ME

He shot his magic.

{Dream End}

I woke up screaming. Everyone shot out of there sleeping bags.

Emmalyn: WHATS WRONG APH

Cadenza: YOUR SHAKING

Katelyn: DID TRAVIS SNEAK IN HERE???

The door burst open and the guys ran inside

Max: WHO DO I NEED TO PUNCH

Aaron: APH YOU OK YOU LOOK PALE!!!! WHAT HAPPENED

Aphmau: n-n-nothing i-i-i just had a really r-realistic b-bad dream... I-im ok...

Chelsea: Ugh you woke everyone up just by a bad dream?

KawaiiChan: Quite being so mean chelsea tan!

Chelsea: *mumbles* quite being so annoying...

I quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs. I telaported the cougar somewhere in the mountains then ran outside

Will that happen if i dont go to the nether... Will he kill my friends and my family... WOULD HE KILL HIS OWN SONS JUST SO HE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD

The more I thought about it the more angry i became. What will he do... Is my dream a vision or a trick... Whatever it was... Im protecting everyone... I wont let him take over this planet and i wont let him hurt my friends...

He wants me... He's gonna have to get me..

If he can

About 5 minutes later i felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw aaron

Aaron: care to talk about it...

I nodded

Aphmau: my "father" came.... He threatened to kill you all if I didn't go to the nether so i did... But he killed you all anyway... Then he turned towards levin, malachi, and liam.... I woke up...