Chapter 15: I Come for Mithrandir

[When there are Italics, that is when someone is speaking in Black Speech.]

Gandalf POV

While searching for answers in Dol Guldur, I was taken and put in a cage. I begin chanting while hanging in the cage.

An Orc approaches with his sword bared.

"Spells will not save you, old man." The Orc says in Black speech.

The Orc throws me, still in the cage, around, and I cry out in pain. The Orc then pulls open the cage and lifts me up with one arm.

"You have something my Master wants. Where is it? One of three Elven Rings."

I grab a chain that was on the ground next to me and whip it at the Orc, hitting it on his face. He spits and grabs me by the arm.

"The Ring of Fire!" He says and shows me a ring. "Where are the others?"

He puts my hand on a piece of rock and is about to cut off my hand when I see Lady Galadriel. The Orcs sees her and snarls.

"I come for Mithrandir and I will leave with him." She says and the Orc throws me on the ground. "If you try to stop me, I will destroy you."

The Orc roars, and Lady Galadriel lifts her arm, and a shockwave of power and energy expands all around her, lighting up the sky, as loose rubble flies around from the massive pressure.

With the Orc dead, she picks me up and walks through the ruins carrying me.

Sauron's voice speaks out of the darkness, and Lady Galadriel stops. "Shre nazg golugranu kilmi-nudu. Ombi kuzddurbagu gundum-ishi. (Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky. Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone.)"

"Nine for mortal men doomed to die." Lady Galadriel says, I am having a hard time hearing because I am barley conscious.

Lady Galadriel looks around in shock as the nine Nazgul slowly become visible around us. As they slowly draw closer, wielding their weapons, Lady Galadriel stumbles back until she is sitting on the pedestal of a statue in a courtyard, with me in her lap. I give a groan and close my eyes.

"You cannot fight the shadow. Even now you fade. One light alone in the darkness."

"I am not alone." She says.

"Are you in need of assistance, my Lady?" Saruman asks.

"You should have stayed dead." Elrond says and I hear them begin fighting.

"Mithrandir, come back." I faintly hear Galadriel say.

I then feel her kiss my head. I suddenly breathes in deeply and open my eyes, gasping for breath.

"He is here." I say to her.

"Yes, the darkness has returned."

As the others continue fighting, I see Radagast come in the courtyard on his rabbit-pulled sled.

"GANDALF! Gandalf, climb on!" He says to me.

As I try to get on the sled, Lady Galadriel lays on the floor, weakened from bringing me back from the brink of death. She tries to help him me, but she is too weak.

"He is weak. He cannot remain here, it is draining his life."

I manage to get on the sled, and Radagast prepares to leave.

"Go! Quickly!" She tells us.

I reach back and grab Galadriel's arm.

"Come with me, my Lady."

She looks at me sadly, then pulls her arm away with an effort. Her skin becomes white and her eyes and body shine with a strange, powerful, and dark light. She turns to face the Nazgul.

"GO!"

Elrond POV

As Radagast and Gandalf ride off, Galadriel lays on the floor. Eventually, Saruman and I manage to kill all the Nazgul, and I pause for breath.

As I approach Galadriel to see if she's alright and put my hand on her back, the wind picks up, then a nearby tower explodes in a massive ball of fire. In its place is the flaming eye of Sauron. I flinch.

"It has begun. The East will fall. So shall the Kingdom of Angmar rise. The time of the Elves is over. The Age of the Orc has come." Sauron says.

As the Nazgul raise their weapons and approach, I prepare to fight, only to step back as Galadriel rises.

She is glowing with a green light, and her entire appearance has changed to one of power. She raises her hand, in which is a bright light, and the Nazgul are blasted away, back into the Eye.

She begins to speak, "YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE, SERVANT OF MORGOTH! YOU ARE NAMELESS, FACELESS, FORMLESS! GO BACK TO THE VOID FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!"

~~~~~~

This was a bit different of a chapter than I normally do, I hope that you guys liked it! :) The next chapter is the last chapter of this book! Then it is on to the sixth book.

Love you my elves from the realm of llamas,

~Ellethwen <3