Is It OK to Be Gay?

Joey's POV.

Daniel -" So to keep it on the low, I am going to pretend to beat you up and then I am going to walk out then you walk out all hurt and a limp. OK?"

" I guess as long as you don't hurt me or actually hit me."

So he fake punches me and knees me in the stomach. Then he gives me a quick kiss and walks out. I cry a little and I don't know why. I quess the fact that we cant walk out holding hands and he ''beet me up''. The I walk out and I start to sob so I run out of the school. I think Daniel saw me cus shortly after I ran out I stop at a bench and cry the hardest I have ever in a long time. Then I feel a hand on my back and Daniel's voice.

" Joey Its ok I'm here. Come here."

So I crawl into his lap while he holds me like a baby. We were luck the park bench was pretty hidden. He wipes my tears away and kisses me on my forehead.

" Daniel I'm sorry I ran out like that but I couldn't face everyone and become the schools crybaby. I hate my life and I don't know why I'm here,"

"Joey sweet heart I get it. I use to get bullied and I know how you feel. I know why your here, to make me happy and feel happy and know why I'm here. If you want to skip today I'll skip with you."

" I cant go to my house because my mom is home and will send me right. Can we go to your place?"

"Sure Joey. Stay here while I go get my car."

So I what for him. When he pulls up he has a fucking purple Lamborghini. 

"WOW Daniel this is sexy but not as sexy as you. You know my favorite color is purple, right?"

"Mine too Jo Jo"

I try to open the door but I couldn't. Daniel get out to help me and I find out he has butterfly doors. I get in and I just fall in love with his car. He is playing Lana Del Ray and has my seat warmer on. We get to his place and he also has a purple Mustang and an all black jacked up truck. 

" Dam Daniel back again with the sexy cars" I had to make that reference. Daniel giggles and it is so cute. He opens my door for me and I bow like I am famous. I walk in his house and there is a little girl on the couch watching Pit-bulls and Parolees.

"Violet! Why aren't you in school?!"

" Daniel I didn't want to go and I could ask the same thing."  

"Violet I am your older brother and I can make my own choices. Now go to your room and think about what you did, missy." 

"YOU ARE SOOOO MEAN! I HATE YOU! I WISH MOM AND DAD WERE HERE BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T TREAT ME THIS WAY!"

" BITCH DONT RASIE YOUR VOICE AT ME AND I TREET YOU BETTER THAT DAD EVER FUCKING WOULD. I DON'T BEET YOUR ASS FOR NO FUCKING REASON!"

I got kind scared at that point and almost walked out the door but Daniel said don't. Violet slammed the door and we sat on the couch and I kissed him to calm him down.

Daniel's POV.

Daniel -" So to keep it on the low, I am going to pretend to beat you up and then I am going to walk out then you walk out all hurt and a limp. OK?"

" I guess as long as you don't hurt me or actually hit me."

So I fake punches me and knees me in the stomach. Then I gives me a quick kiss and walks out.  Then I  walk out over to the boys. Joey can out and started to cry and he  ran out of the school. I  saw him and I ran after him. The I put my hand of his back.

" Joey Its ok I'm here. Come here."

So he crawl into my lap while I hold him like a baby. We were luck the park bench was pretty hidden. I wipe his tears away and  kissed him on his forehead.

" Daniel I'm sorry I ran out like that but I couldn't face everyone and become the schools crybaby. I hate my life and I don't know why I'm here."

"Joey sweet heart I get it. I use to get bullied and I know how you feel. I know why your here, to make me happy and feel happy.  If you want to skip today I'll skip with you."

" I cant go to my house because my mom is home and will send me right. Can we go to your place?"

"Sure Joey. Stay here while I go get my car."

So I run to my car and my team is there waiting for me.

" So fag is your boyfriend OK?"

"the fuck you mean?"

" Don't play dumb, we saw you run after him and kiss him. You are such a fag."

Then kick and punch me and I try to fight back but I can't. They go away and I cry like a wimp but it hurts so bad. I get up and get in my car. I look in the rearview mirror and my lip was bleeding. I wiped it away and quickly got to Joey.

When I pulled up and Joey was in shock, I guess because of my car.

"WOW Daniel this is sexy but not as sexy as you. You know my favorite color is purple, right?"

"Mine too Jo Jo"

He tried to open the door but he couldn't. I get out to help me and he found out I  have butterfly doors. He gets in and falls in love with my car. I was playing Lana Del Ray and had his seat warmer on. We get to my place and I also have a purple Mustang and an all black jacked up truck.

" Dam Daniel back again with the sexy cars." I giggled and it is so cute. I open his door for him and he bowed like he was famous. He walked in my house and my little sister was couch watching Pit-bulls and Parolees.

"Violet! Why aren't you in school?!"

" Daniel I didn't want to go and I could ask the same thing."

"Violet I am your older brother and I can make my own choices. Now go to your room and think about what you did, missy."

"YOU ARE SOOOO MEAN! I HATE YOU! I WISH MOM AND DAD WERE HERE BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T TREAT ME THIS WAY!"

" BITCH DONT RASIE YOUR VOICE AT ME AND I TREET YOU BETTER THAT DAD EVER FUCKING WOULD. I DON'T BEET YOUR ASS FOR NO FUCKING REASON!"

Joey got kind scared at that point and almost walked out the door but I said don't. Violet slammed the door and we sat on the couch and He kissed me to calm me down.

Hey guys its my Tara/ Violet Hope Preda, I am going to add myself to the story for fun and I play Daniel's little sister. This was they longest chapter I have ever written. 1182 words! OK I love you guys and hope you like my story. BYYYYYEEEEESSS!!!!!