Chapter 2

*3 Weeks Later*

(Taylor's POV) We have just landed in Sidney, Australia. Ed and I are here for Labor Day vacation. My brother, Austin, is here got a photography project. So, we will be staying with him for the weekend.

"Hey, Taylor!" My brother yells as we step off the plane.

"Austin!" I run over and hug my brother whom I haven't seen in five months!

"Long time no see, sis."

"I know right?"

"Good to see you, Austin." Ed says behind me

"You too, Ed. I heard the news. Glad you two are dating!" Austin says patting him on the back. Ed has to look up at Austin. He is much taller compared to me. He's 6'4".

"Glad to be dating her. But I promise, I'm not going to break her heart like that bastard, Harry."

"I know you won't. You're a good man, Ed." Austin smiles at Ed and looks at me. "Here, I'll help you with your bags." Austin licks up my bags and we start to his car.

"Hey Austin, got your camera on you?" Ed asks before we get into Austin's car.

"Sure, right here. Why?" Austin says grabbing his camera out if the passenger's seat.

"Get a picture of this." Ed grabs me and dips me.

"What are you doing?" I ask Ed.

"This." Ed smashes his lips on mine. I hear a click. Austin must have taken a picture of us.

"Got it!" Austin says. Es stops kissing me and helps me stand up.

"You little rascal." I say to Ed with a partial angry tone in my voice.

"You said you wanted memorable Labor Day Weekend pictures."

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes and laughing.

"C'mon, let's get to my rental." Austin says.

"Rental?" I ask.

"I'm renting a mini beach house with the permission of my college."

"Ah. So, it's owned by them?"

"It's the dean of the school's beach house."

"You're becoming a favorite there aren't you?"

"Yeah..." I nudge Austin and he blushes. I love my little brother.

We like into Austin's car and drive to he house. Halfway there, I don't feel too good.

"Ed..." I groan.

"Austin, how much longer?" Ed asks Austin.

"About five minutes. Everything ok?"

"Taylor hasn't been feeling too good lately."

"Ok, we'll be there soon, Taylor." Austin speeds up a little bit. I love these guys.

A few minutes later, we pull into the driveway. I get out and stumble behind a tree. Right before it all comes out, Ed pulls back my hair. I need to start keeping my hair up more often.

I soon stop vomiting my guy out. I stand up and lean into Ed since I'm a little dizzy.

"You ok?" Austin asks.

"Yeah, I think I are some bad meat on the plane." It's a lie. Ed and I both know it's the morning sickness.

"Ok." Austin gives me a concerned look but smiles. "Let's go inside and get you two settled in." We go back to the cat and grab all the suitcases and being them inside.