Chapter 1

(Ed's POV)

Ok, ok. The biggest news ever has just been dumped on me.

"Wh-why did you think you needed to test to see if you were pregnant?"

"I missed two of my periods... Plus, we had sex two months ago. And... I've been having morning sickness..."

"You sure I'm the father?"

"Yes! You are the only person I've had sex with!"

"Ok, wow... Is that why you wanted people to know we were dating?"

"Yeah..." Taylor bites her lip.

"Is there something else?"

"I'm worried about my stomach enlarging. I'm Christian, that means I'm supposed to be married when I have sex..."

"Taylor, you and I can always say that it just happened. That we are just so in love. People would believe that. We are very in love."

I can tell a million things are racing through Taylor's mind by the expression on her face. "But... what if my parents are disappointed in me? You know I'm against abortion..."

"They won't be, they'll be grateful. Your parents are kind and understanding. Plus, I would never want you to move to abortion. I would never want that!"

"What if the press turns it into something bad?"

"Who cares! I'm going to be a father!" Taylor smiles up at me as I scream it.

"You know there are neighbors." Taylor says laughing.

"Like I said, who cares." I kiss Taylor's forehead.

"Since you are my boyfriend now and the future father of my-"

"Our." I cut Taylor off to correct her.

"Our baby," Taylor corrects herself." do you want to come sleep with me?"

"Of course my now girlfriend and future mother to our baby." Taylor and I head upstairs to her bedroom. She changes into her pjs and I just take off my shirt. We crawl into her bed and she snuggles up into me. Her back is to me. I wrap my arms around Taylor, rubbing her tummy that contains our future son/daughter.

"I love you, Ed."

"I love you too, Taylor."

"I know it's early, but what do you want to name the baby?"

"What ever you want to name him or her."

"I was thinking for a boy Isaiah John and for a girl Emmerson Jane. We could call her "Emmy" for short."

"I like those names. Hey, we could call Isaiah I.J.!"

"Oh my gosh that's brilliant!"

"Very brilliant."

"Ok, enough excitement, I'm tired."

"Ok, see you in the morning." I hear Taylor sigh. She relaxes her muscles, her weight completely leaning on me.

I have to admit, I was slightly angry and confused when Taylor told me she's pregnant. But it quickly faded away since the thought of me becoming a father was joyous for me. Taylor must think I want a boy. But in all honesty, I want a girl. Someone to spoil. Someone to comfort when they scrape their knee or is upset that mommy is gone. Yea, I'm a wuss like that. But a fatherly wuss.

***

I wake up and reach with my heads out to find Taylor, she's nit there. I open my eyes and look around. The bathroom is open and I hear grunts. I get up and walk to the bathroom. Taylor is hunched over the toilet vomiting. I hold her hair back and run her back to comfort her. Poor Tay.