I moved away from him " nikhil are you mad, do you even know what are you saying" I said.

"Why do you think this as being mad, you can sleep with that asshole but you can't sleep with your boyfriend, you don't even let me kiss you once all these years and he comes and you go and sleep with him" he said angrily.

He held me again by my shoulders and continued " you don't know what I have done to be with you, I won't let you get away from me"

" leave me nikhil,you are hurting me and I won't sleep with you, get in to you senses u think you have lost it" I said removing myself from his grasp.

"What is it in him that you always go to him, all those years back you kiss him and that loser doesn't even remember it,and now he comes back and you let him get in to your pants, you are a specific type of bitch..what did you think that you would tell me that you fucked him and i was would let you go back to him

You are mistaken, I am going to remove every sense of his touch from your body and the only thing that you would be feeling today would be me " He said closer to me.

I was scared, I had never imagined that nikhil would say something like this to me and how did he know about our kiss.

"I wont let you touch me, dont come near me, I never thought you would be such a disgusting man" I said still taking step away from him.

"Ohh babe you don't know how disgusting I can be, poor virat doesn't even know that you guys had kissed all those years back, he thinks he got slapped by some girl, it was me who started that misunderstanding between you guys and then i got closer to you, I came after you to your college and then tolerated every single thing of yours because i wanted you and loved you but then virat came back and the first chance you got, you spread your legs for him.
you have tested my patience so bad but today I am going to fuck you so bad that you won't even remember that cricketer " he said

He started approaching me but i ran away from him, he was fast he held me by my waist and pinned me down with him on top of me, both of us facing each other.

I screamed "don't do this nikhil ,please leave me"

He said " I just getting started".

He kissed me aggressively on my lips, he bit me lips hard but I didn't give him any enterance; he groaned and then ripped the side of my dress and started kissing my naked skin.

Tears were flowing down my eyes,I was trying to move my hands and my legs but he had pinned me down so badly but then I concentrated all my efforts towards my legs and kicked him in the jewels.

He removed his clutches from me and groaned in pain. I took this opportunity and ran towards the table were the car keys and my phone were kept,I took my phone and my keys and was about to leave when from no where he came and held my foot, him still lying on the floor groaning in pain.

I took the vase on the table and hit him with this and took the opportunity, ran towards the car and roared the engine and left.

I was so damn scared, I immediately called SP police and told him about all this, him being a friend told me that every thing will be taken care and that i should not worry.

I drove as fast as i could thinking about everything that happened, I left veekay because i thought that he didn't love me back then but the truth was something entirely different. I am so stupid, I chose nikhil but he was the one who created a misunderstanding between us and even now he was trying to tear veekay and me apart from each other.

I wanted to be with veekay now, only he was the one who would make me feel safe but that was not possible.

There was only one place where i could find solace now.

My heart guided my feet and i stopped near my and veekay's favourite place.

That is how i ended up here

I have been sitting here alone for more than two hours with a torn dress, bruised lips, shoulders and with bite marks all over my neck, thinking about all the decisions that have lead me to this point.

So the secret is out, I dont know if i was able to do justice with what actually was there in my mind and what i have actually written. I am very busy these days with my work so i couldn't properly pen it down.
Since you guys are so awesome readers, if you guys want to encourage my writing please leave votes and comments because its only your love that gives me motivation to write. Xoxo