ugly truth-2

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys this is to inform you guys that all the chapters that i have written till now were actually kanii remembering the past if you guys can recall the first chap. The italicized portion was all past now from next chap the present story will begin.

----------:-:----------------------------:-:---------------

No proof reading

No this is not right, I thought while Nikhil was busy hugging me.
I cannot do this to the three of us. I can live with him hating me But I cannot live with this guilt of cheating on him.
Veekay was right may be i am at fault but this is the time to make all the wrongs go right.

Nikhil had a bottle of champagne in his hand. He was about to pop the bottle open when I said, "nikhil I want to tell you something"

"Hey babe we have our whole life for that,lets just celebrate today" he said merrily

If he knew what i was gonna say he wont be celebrating or talking to me so lovingly, I thought to myself.

"No Nikhil its important that we talk first" I said trying to sound more convincing.

"Okay lets talk what do you wanna talk about" he said keeping the bottle of champagne on the table.

"Umm.... nikhil" I said.

"What?" He asked

"I...Umm ... I cant marry you" I said.

"I have betrayed your trust, I can't marry you" I continued with tears in my eyes,not able to meet his gaze.

"What are you saying,I mean you just said yes." He said confused.

" I didn't say yes,I couldn't respond at that time and you assumed that i said yes but the truth is that i can't marry you " I said

"But why?" He asked with a raised tone.

"I can't just can't" I said sobbing.

he said now in a angry tone "Let me guess the name of the reason starts with v and ends with t, am I right?"

I looked at him and nodded.

"Its always him What did you guys do in Australia?" He asked now gripping my shoulders.

"Did you sleep with him? "

I couldn't reply to him.

"Answer me" he asked angrily in a raised voice, his hold tightening on my shoulders, his fingers digging deep in to my skin.

"Yes" I replied.
He said " u bitch" and left my shoulders with a strong jerk and i fell down.

I was shocked by his behaviour, I had expected him to be angry but this was something else.

He moved away and stopped a few steps from where i was with his back facing me and his hands in his hair.He was murmuring something to himself.

I got myself up and there were no words exchanged between us for sometime, the only sounds that could be heard were of him murmuring something to himself and me sobbing.

But then suddenly he moved towards me and said " I am ready to forgive you, but you have to sleep with me, I cannot let you be his not after all the things that i have done for you"