Chapter 19

HELLO before I begin I just want to make sure u guys know when I'm scheduling.

Every Wed, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Anways PLEASE keep VOTING and commenting.

LOVE yah all

XX Isabel XX

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

*Max's POV*

My stepfather stood before me.

He eyed me carefully.

"Go fuck yourself in hell" I smiled.

You know that feeling when you are at the verge of tearing up. But there's all just too much bullshit mixed together, so you just smile.

I was beyond emotions.

He laughed at my answer to seeing him.

"Well if I remember well Max. You left me to almost literally fuck in hell" he said.

"Yeah. And you deserved it." I spit.

He stoped smiling.

"I just wanted to apologize for what I did to you." he said.

I laughed.

"Belive me. I'm sober right now." he assured me.

"And I really can't remember all the things I did to you. But if I really hurt you please forgive me." He spoke each word carefully.

He really thought I'd believe all of his bullcrap! After all he did.

"PLEASE Max. I was under too much stress. And alcohol and drugs were my only escape. After you left. Well or I noticed you left, I was devastated.

These aren't the only reasons I missed you. But you took care of me, even in the condition I was. You did everything for me. And I came here to try and repay my debts" he spoke at last.

"Um okay, and you really expect me to believe that while I'm tied to a bed?" I said using my gift of sarcasm.

He smiled.

"Frank get your ass in here!!" he said.

Frank came running in.

"Yes sir?" he asked out of breath.

"Untie her, idiot!" My stepfather said.

Frank started to untie me.

Once he was done my stepfather helped my body up.

I hadn't noticed how fragile I was until I had to rely on my stepfather's shoulder to walk.

"Its okay" he told me.

He led me outside. Where it seemed like a lab.

White floors and walls, everything was clean white. The with

white lighting made everything seem much brighter. Making my eyes hurt from the sudden change of light.

He helped me up onto an elevator. The kind you see in hotels; carpeted floor and cheese elevator music.

As the elevator doors slid open I found myself in the biggest house I had ever seen.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It wasn't very long :(

But something BIG is about to happen.

I dropped some hints on the last chapter and a few on this one. Although I'm not sure you guys caught them...

Anyways....PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!