Chapter 16

*Harry's POV*

Liam ended the call.

And I was sure of two things; those weren't the kidnappers, and we were in trouble...again.

Liam looked at us. As I raised my eyebrows at him. Encouraging for him to go tell us.

"It was management" he spoke "they're pissed at us. They want us at the office right now"

"Why are they pissed at us?" Niall asked.

"Since Max came, we haven't gone to rehearsals or meetings." he told us.

"But wasn't the tour over?" I asked.

"Exactly, but they said that not just because the tour was over, we could stop going to rehearsals. It's all shit,really. But who knows what could happen if we aren't there today." Liam explained.

He grabbed his jacket from the couch and shrugged it on.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him. Frustration clear in my voice.

All of the boys looked at me.

"Are you okay Harry?" Niall asked.

"No! I'm not okay! Max has been kidnapped! And I know this is all crazy, because we met Max just a couple of weeks ago. But I love her! And I'm not going to give up until I get her back! She's become part of the family, or group or whatever this is." I yelled.

I just couldn't go to the stupid rehearsals after what happened today.

The lads don't completely understand it.

They weren't the ones who went through the shock I went through when at the bowling place.

They weren't the ones that experienced the pleasure, please notice my sarcasm, of receiving the message.

They stayed silent.

"I agree with Harry" Zayn said. I noticed he had been deep in thought.

Liam let out a deep breathe.

"They might be able to help us" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Clearly confused by his remark.

"Yes Harry. They could help us do the best thing in order to safe Max."

"Liam they don't give a shit about our personal lifes as long as it doesn't affect them."

"Harry it's worth a shot" Louis told me.

I thought for a moment.

"Fine" I said at last.

Niall smiled. As we grabbed our jackets from the hanger by the door.

I shrugged it on just as we hopped into the Toyota, driving down into main street.

My feet wouldn't stop shaking, as much as I tried to calm myself down.

Just thinking about what those kidnappers could be doing to her, set me off.

She could be hurt.

She could be dead for all we know... A voice in the back of my mind kept reminding me.

I shaked it off. Trying to focus on how we could tell them about Max.

We hoped out of the car. The sun blinding my eyes.

We walked into the building, the conditioned air splashing my face.

Micheal came up to us. One of our management.

"There you are!" he smiled.

He was the friendliest from management.

And at the moment I was glad that we had ran into him, instead of Coco.

"Oh look Coco! Who decided to join us!" Michael said.

Goosebumps creeped into my arms. As Michael's eyes looked towards the empty space right behind my head.

"Yes. How nice of them to join us." Coco's snappy voice came from behind me.

I turned around.

She wore a blue dress, with black heals. Her face caked with make-up. And as always her blonde hair up in a bun.

She could've been good looking, if she wasn't so tidy, mean and looked so intimidating.

I gathered up all of the courage inside me and spoke up.

"Coco...we need to talk." I told her.

She glared at me and sighed.

"Very well" she said, as we were led into a room on the upper floor.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

VERY TRULY SORRY! Gosh I feel so terrible for not updating in so long.

I know it's not the best chapter, but next it's ur choice!

COMMENT WHOSE POV U WANT FOR THE WHOLE NEXT CHAPTER.

AND PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING.

The more u vote and comment the faster I update!!!

BYE!!

XO