Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 2

Start from the beginning

All my life I thought I was completely straight but I'm actually kind of in love with this being dominated thing.

Maybe I am completely gay.

"Now, I'm going to take your shirt off." S.coups said. "Whether you want to or not."

Again, I just slowly nodded.

"Good." S.coups smirked before sliding my shirt up over my head. "Now was that so hard."

I shook my head and laid back down, knowing that's what S.coups would have me do anyway.

I expected S.coups to kiss me again but instead he began kissing my neck. As he kissed, I could feel him slightly bite my skin.

He continued to kiss down my collar bone and to my chest.

"This may feel weird at first but trust me." S.coups said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, a bit nervous.

"Don't worry." S.coups said before conneting our lips again.

I kissed him back and could feel his hand rub up my body. It stopped on my chest and he began rubbing thumb over one of nipples.

"What are you doing?" I asked and shoved his hand.

"It'll feel good." S.coups said. "Trust me."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Yaoi animes." S.coups said with a smirk. "Plus a friend from home."

"You done this before?" I asked and S.coups nodded. "I thought this was both our first times."

"Sorry baby but no." S.coups said and ran a hand through my hair. "That's why you need to listen to me and do as I say. You have no clue what you're doing."

He does have a point. I have no clue about any of this. I've never had sex with either gender.

"Now, follow my lead." S.coups said and I nodded meaning I would.

S.coups gave me a small smile before placing his lips back onto mine.

After a few kisses S.coups began rolling his hips down onto mine.

I must say, it was a very interesting but still nice sensation.

After that was done a few times, my pants began to grow tighter. After a few minutes I could tell we both fully hard.

S.coups began kissing down my chest and stopped above my pants and contiued kissing my lower stomach as he undid my pants, sliding them off and leaving me in just my boxers.

S.coups did the same with himself and removed his pants. The tent like shape of his underwear caught my eye and as he was throwing our pants off the bed I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I'm not even sure why. Maybe I am just super gay.

S.coups began to lean back down and I thought we would start kissing again but instead he kissed the tent in my own underwear.

I arched my back a bit at the sensation and it suddenly made me feel very needy.

"Seungcheol, please." I wimpered as S.coups continued placing light kisses on me. "Please do something."

"I said I was teasing you." S.coups said as he looked up at me from his position. "I could compromise."

"Please, just do something." I begged, feeling like I was going crazy.

"What ever should I do?" S.coups said as he rolled his hips down on me again, making me moan.

Without our jeans in the way it felt so much better.