Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 1

Start from the beginning

S.coups sat in the end seat and I sat beside him. As the bus started moving I rested my head on S.coups's shoulder and he took ahold on my hand, resting his head ontop of mine.

We stayed in silence the whole ride to the mall but it was comfortable.

Once we reached the mall we headed to the food court, seeing as it was past lunchtime and neither of us had eaten.

"What do you want to eat?" S.coups asked while we walked, hand in hand, around looking at the different food places.

We weren't afraid of people seeing because S.coups had a hat on and I had the hood of my sweater up. Plus we both had face masks on. It may not be preferable but it was either this or not holding hands, which I didn't want and I don't think S.coups did either.

Soon we found a chicken place and deicded to eat there. We ordered some food and waited for it.

"Where do you want to sit?" S.coups asked after he got our tray of food.

"Let's go back in the corner where there's no one." I said knowing we're going to have to take our face masks off.

"Sounds good." S.coups said and took my hand, leading me to where I had pointed.

We got to the table in the very corner and we sat on the same side of the table. I think mostly because S.coups didn't want to let go of my hand.

We sat and made small talk while we ate. We stayed sitting even after we finished eating because we enjoyed our quiet corner.

We didn't realize what time it was until S.coups's phone went off telling him someone texted him.

"It's after 5." S.coups said as he looked at his phone. "The manager said we should go to the hotel now."

"We don't have our stuff." I said.

"Yeah I asked him if he could pick us up from here, drive us back to the dorm, and then take us to the hotel." S.coups explained while he typed on his phone.

"That seems like a good idea." I said. "It might take a bit to get back on the bus."

S.coups didn't say anything and continued typing on his phone.

Once he was done, he looked at me with a smile.

"There." He said. "He's coming to get us."

"Where are we meeting him?" I asked, knowing there were multiple entrances and exits in the mall.

"The main entrance." S.coups said and grabbed both the tray and my hand before standing from his seat.

I also stood and we walked to the garbage can before heading to the main entrance.

When we got there the manager wasn't there so we just stood by a window waiting.

"This was nice." I said while we waited. "Thank you Seungcheol."

"For what?" He questioned.

"Taking me out." I said. "It was nice to get away from everyone and all the fights that have been happening."

S.coups nodded. "We've still got tonight."

I looked over to find a smirk on S.coups's face.

"Stop." I said shoving him with my shoulder.

"Oh, he's here." S.coups said letting go of my hand.

I frowned at the action but knew it had to happen.

S.coups and I headed outside the mall and into the van.

Once I closed the door I pushed the hood my head and took my face mask off, S.coups also took his off.

Our manager started driving away and asked a question neither of us wanted to hear.

"Were we guys holding hands?"

"Um, no." S.coups answered awkwardly. "Why would you think that?"

"It just looked like you were." The manager said. "That's all."

It was quiet for a few minutes.

"I wouldn't mind if you were." He said.

I heard S.coups sigh.

"We were." S.coups said, annoyed. "Are you happy?"

"I didn't mean to upset you." The manager said as he pulled in front of the dorm. "Be quick."

S.coups and I quickly ran to your dorm and grabbed the bags we had packed in advance before running back down to the van.

There was an awkward silence until we reached the hotel.

"Look Seungcheol, I just wanted to know." Our manager said. "I wish you guys would trust me with this type of information."

"Aren't we technically not allowed to date though?" I asked.

"Technically, no but I think it's different when you're dating your band members." He said, laughing a bit while he did. "Plus, if I was making the contracts, I would let people date. I don't get why you guys aren't allowed."

I nodded. "We should probably get going. Let's go S.coups."

We put our faces masks back on and I put my hood up before stepping out of the van.

"Don't have to much fun you too." The manager said before the door had closed behind us.

I tried not to laughed at his comment as we headed inside the hotel.

We got our keys and headed up to the room.

The room was nice. Two beds of course. I wonder if Wonwoo and Mingyu's room will only have one, seeing as the manager knew about them dating.

I walked in, taking off my shoes and setting my bag down, and sat down on the bed. Once again taking my hood and face mask off.

Suddenly the bed moved and S.coups was beside me.

S.coups kissed my jaw and follow the line until he reached my lips.

"Shall we get started?"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
I'm going to die....

My drama proformence is tomorrow and I barely have it memorized and my math exam is in a week. Can I just stay in bed and not do life anymore...?

I'll try my best and get JunHao up tomorrow but I have to go out to dinner with my dad tonight so idk how much time I will have.

Hope you all enjoy this story!