41: Luke freakin' Hemmings.

Start from the beginning

"Well will you come or not? You're wasting time." Ashton sighed, weakly.

"The straightener." I muttered.

They both looked at me confusedly.

"The pink hair straightener from prank week. She left it. Sh-she might need it back." I spoke the obvious as they sighed.

"Good thinking. Give it back to her." Ashton reaches over for it and sets the thing in my hands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- Julie -

.

.

I felt like crying, but I just couldn't anymore.

I knew it was over.. What else were there to cry for?

Nothing.

Would I get Luke back from crying?

No, never again.

I wish the fountain would be right here, in front of him. The one I was taught to wish into just cause I feel there really does need to be some wishing done.

Just wandering off to the direction of my flight door, all I could hear was the occasional squeak come from the wheels of my suitcase.

I dodged other people, avoiding weird looks.

"Julie? Julie!''

Shit.

I stopped dead in my tracks at the sound of that familiar voice.

"Brendon? What the hell are you doing here?''

Well wasn't this bizzar.

He was this boy I used to have this huge crush on in the 11th grade, but then I figured he was a huge jerk once I started to get to know him better.

All he ever wanted to do was get in bed with me and spread that to the whole school just to make himself look 'cool'.

"Julie! Babe!" He smiled. "Long time no see, huh?"

I huffed, backing away, completely disgusted. "Get away from me."

"Don't be like that, come on sweet cheeks." He smirked crookedly, his eyes just being completely intimidating.

"Shut up, and don't talk to me like that." I nearly spat, narrowing my eyes.

"Okay, okay. Maybe I wouldn't have broken up with you if you weren't such a bitch back in high school."

I gasped, my jaw dropping. "Go eff yourself, Brendon."

I kneed him in the goods,as he groaned falling to his knees.

Huffing, I twirled around and walked away simply.

That was a situation I never even wanted to be in, in the first place.

Sitting down in one of the seats, I breathed out, a bit exhausted from all that work just to get through an airport.

Hey.. Where was Ashton and Jennie?

They said they'd meet me back here at exactly this time though..

Sighing, I take out my phone again, seeing I couldn't go a day without my baby.

Looking through and retweeting a few tweets, I was now pretty much occupied in my own doings.

I looked at the time, seeing I was just in time for my flight, several minutes early, even.