2. An Idea

Edge's POV

We were just sitting on the couch, for about an hour, not doing anything special. Bono was talking about some new ideas he had but he wasn't like he usually is... I was listening carefully to what he was saying trying to make out what he was feeling but everything he was saying seemed normal... I didn't asked him anything about what was happening on his head, I was sure something different was happening in there, until he just stopped talking and rested his head on my shoulder.

"-Hey Bono... Are you ok?"

"-Yeah..."

"-Are you sure?"

"-I don't know... I can't really express what I am feeling..."

"-You are exhausted! That's what it is!!!"

"-I am but it's not the first time!!! I've never felt this way before because of tiredness... Something else is happening but it's beyond me I can't control it!"

"-Why you didn't tell about this thing before?'

"-I've tried but we have all this stuff going on with the new album and you have your own problems you can't always take care of me like I am still a baby!"

"-Sometimes you still act like one though! I've told you that you must take care of yourself so many times and you..."

"-I know but I can't help it! I can't just stay all day on my bed doing absolutely nothing!"

"-As far as I remember you stayed in your bed for three months last year and nothing bad happened to you..."

"-Yeah you right!!! But then I had a problem, now I don't!" He says to me and just close his eyes tightly.

Ι don't believe what he is saying! He clearly has a problem! He was awake 7 in the morning and that's a very difficult thing for him to do, it can't be just that he couldn't sleep! I am staring at him for a couple of minutes observing his expression... We have grown old but he still reminds me of this ambitious young man, full of energy and ideas he once was. He wanted to conquer the whole world and still does but not the world any more just himself! He told me once, about three months ago, that you can learn to believe in yourself and how to love yourself but it's much more difficult to really change yourself... I know he has been trying for this so hard all these years... I can't let him fall into this abysus he is standing above!!! I have to help him, like he did in the past so many times! Now is my turn!

I shake him gently, he opens his eyes and blinks so he can get used of the light again, I know he suffers every time the sun appears, though he never complains about it... Now he looks straight in my eyes. I can see he is tired even his pale blue eyes seems darker... Maybe his demons is back in his head and he is trying to fight them! If he can't do it alone I'll help him! That's why I am here!!!

"-Bono, I have an idea!!!"

A/N: So that's the second chapter of this story!!! What do you think so far? Leave a comment below 'cause your feedback always help me to keep on writing this story!

                                                                                                            ~Unforgettable Fire 🎶