Chapter 7 (Part - 2) - Special chapter.

Bhoomi's point of view.

"Excuse me, uncle.. I want to introduce someone special. Meet miss. Kavita Mehra, The best author of Hindi literature." Shiv said to uncle. "And here is my uncle Aniket Rao, Arjun's father." Shiv said as he introduced Kavita ma'am to his uncle.
"Namstey..! (Hello) uncle. Nice to meet you. And These are my friends Neha and Bhoomi." Kavita di said to Aniket Sir as she combined her hands together and introduce us to Aniket Sir.
"Namstey..!!" Me and Neha said in low tone with small smile.
And after that we meet their whole family. Kavita di and Neha were enjoying party with Shiv and His family and they were enjoying casual talk.
And I was also standing with them but my gaze was again and again travelling to whole place to find Mr. Arjun. I was just wanted to see his glimpse because he unexpectedly disappeared from his own party and I was really concerned about him.
He was looking so worried and restless since our last meeting at Cafe. I can feel his worries, anger, frustration and his guilds. I can see something is not really good for him and something was torturing him so much by inside.
Kavita di and Neha was enjoying the party and I don't want to make them worried so I slowly turned and stepped forward. I just revolving in large hall as my eyes was searching for Mr. Arjun.
And, suddenly waiter appeared in front me and his tray bumped with me and my new dress got deteriorated by cold drink spilt all over my beautiful purple dress.
"Sorry..!! Madame..!" Waiter said with nervous tone and I just nod to accept his apology.
"What did you done, Suresh bhai..! You spoiled her dress.!" Shiv said to waiter in hyper tone as he came to me.
"No, No it's fine." "You carry-on your work." I said in my nervous tone.
"Sorry, about discomfort. Come I saw you the wash - room." Shiv again apologized to me and said with cool casual smile.
"You are Bhoomi, right..?" Shiv said as we clamped up - stairs and I just nod with smile.
"By the way, Did you like our home..?" Shiv asked in casual tone.
"Yes, It's very beautiful and so pretty. And I can understand that it's made by really hard work." I said in calm tone.
"Yes, you are right. The credit goes to many people. Sorry, today I not be able to show you my whole house. But one day I shall." Shiv said to me as someone called him from down - stairs.
"I have to go, You just go straight and third door to the left. Okay..!" Shiv said to me and quickly run to the staircase.
Then I followed his instructions to find wash - room. And after I cleaned my dress, I was returning from the same corridor. At the that time I heard someone, who was not sounding well.
And after hearing that painful voice my steps automatically took me to the large door.
I slowly opened the door and silently went inside the grand beautiful room. And then I saw a guy who was sitting in low lights, on his bed.
I slowly went towards him and raised hand to touch his shoulder but before I could touch him, he suddenly grab my wrist and pulled me in front of him.
"You..!!" He said angrily as I looked at him with my shocked expressions.
"S..orry.. Sir..! But I don't want to disturb you. I was just.." I said with my nervous tone but I was also concerned about Mr. Arjun.
That time he was looking so Sad, so angry, So broken. As his guilt made him uncomfortable. I can clearly see in his eyes that he was not feeling good.
"Sorry, but you should not be here." He said in his stiff voice as he slowly left my wrist.
"I know, I should not be here.. but I..I was just worried about you. Are you okay..? Is everything okay with you..?" I asked in my concerned tone as I tried to observe his expressions.
"Ye.. Yes.. I'm. Everything is perfect..!" He answered in stuttering and flurry tone as he turn his face other side.
And after watching him like that my concern became certified that he is not well. But I don't want to hurt him more so I stayed silent.
"What are you waiting for.! Come on, We should join the party." Immediately he said in flurry tone as he give me a frustration look and he generally throw the diary on his bed and straight forward to the door.
By that time when he throw the diary it flipped open as a photograph slipped from the diary. I generally took it and saw the picture of two little boys with cute smile on their face. They posted as cool hi-fi buddies.
After seeing that photo I can easily say that a left sited boy having cute innocent smile in blue shirt he was Mr. Arjun and other one boy was maybe his friend or brother.
"Its so cute. Who is this boy with you in this picture..?" I asked with smile on my face.
But when Mr. Arjun heard my words he suddenly turned to me and snatched the picture from my hand. He became more frustrated and guilt appeared in his eyes.
"He.. is.. my brother." He said in his rage and miseries content voice and his eyes went down with guilt.
"Your brother..! where is now he..?" I asked.
"He.. has went far away from us." He said as rage raised in his veins and his grip tighten on bed.
"What..!" after hearing that words escaped from my mouth.
"Stop it. Stop it now. I don't want to answer any of your question. Please, leave me alone." He shouted in anger.
But I can feel his yearning and pain. After seeing him trembling by my questions I can understand that something is wrong with him. And I don't want to leave him alone as he was too much in pain.
"I can't leave you alone like this. Please tell me what happened..?" I asked as I stepped forward to him. But he stayed silent. Without uttering a word he stood their.
"If you can't tell me then I can bring your family member. So you can share your pain with them." I said with my really anxious tone as I could observe his pain on his face. And stepped forward to the door.
"No. Don't do that." He stopped me as he failed down on his bed.
"Then please tell me. Because I can't leave you alone in such a pain. Maybe I can help you to fix it." I said with concern and my feet returned towards him again.
"I can't tell you. Because after hearing my truth even you will start hating me. And I shall not be able to endure your hate." He said in rage and frustrating tone. And try to hide his miseries behind his anger.
"I'm not going to hate you. I really trust you. And I Did not going to blame you about any of things. I promise." I said in concern tone as I bended down to on my knees and slowly took his hands in mine.
At that moment he hesitantly looked at me and his eyes took so many emotions and pain.
*