3:04 pm

[ Time check: 3:04 PM ]

I am so devastated.

Seriously, I am stressed out since the past days. Work is so freaking hard and there are lots of deadlines on my schedule. Everyday, I need to finish at least 2 paper works- and I still have 5 more to finish until tomorrow. It's already 3 pm and I still haven't eaten my lunch. Great, being an editor sucks.

I am currently typing the corrections on this article that I am editing when my phone rang. I looked at my phone and saw that it's jianne who is calling. Without hesitation, I answered her phone call. What does she want?

"Hey lalice." She said using her teasing voice.

"What do you want?" I said while still typing. I can't waste some time just for her phone call. I need her to tell me her agenda already because I am still busy.

"PMS? Hahahahaha. Chill lisa! Ofcourse I need to do some greetings first before telling you what I want. For formality, you know." She said while laughing. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily.

"Nah. It's just that I still have lots of paper works to do." I heard her sigh and I can imagine that she's rolling her eyes right now.

"Psh. Workaholic girl. I just want to ask you out tonight." I raised my eyebrows because of that.

"You are so stressed, lisa. If we're not in school or you're not doing some school related stuff, you're working. You need to chill a bit." Her voice is low and she sounds so worried.

I stared at my computer and looked at the pile of paper works beside me. I sighed heavily and looked at my computer again.

She has a point. I'm a working student- if I'm not studying, I am working. I don't hang out for months already. Maybe I really need to go out even just this night.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Acoustic bar." She waited for my response but I didn't say anything.

"I have a friend who's going to perform in there with his fresh new band. Its their debut stage actually. They're one of the most awaited band."

"Hmmm" I said and continued typing.

"Remember junhyeok? His band's name will be called Day6." Oh, so she's talking about the junhyeok guy. If I am not mistaken, he's the one who's good in piano. But I still haven't seen him, jianne just talk about him.

"Yep. You better come with me, hmm? They will perform at 8PM sharp so I'll come and fetch you on your house at 7PM. Dress well, okay?"

"-mmkay."

"See you, love! I know you won't regret this." She chuckled.

Yeah right, whatever. I am about to say "see you" when she finally dropped the phone call. Seriously?

I put my phone down and looked at what I am doing. I'm just going to finish this and another paper work before 6 so that I can go home and fix myself. I need to stay positive- Hmm, wish me luck.

×××
Sorry if it took a long time before I posted the first chapter. Please expect for short and slow updates. Thank you.
xo, kookiethal.