03:32

You can say that this story is very common here in wattpad. But, I don't know why this fictional type of story is happening to me.

Just like the other main characters, I fell in love on the first time I saw my leading man. I kinda do crazy things just to be noticed by him.

The problem is, unlike the other main characters, I'm not pretty. There's nothing special about me. I'm not the type of girl who is considered as a silent type but there's a hidden talent in her. I'm not the ugly one at first then will become one of the most beautiful person later on. I'm not the one who isn't noticed by anyone but will stand out and will be known by all. I'll not be the one who will be chased by my dream guy and he'll not regret that he didn't noticed me on the first place.

I'm the type of girl who is so typical, so normal. A normal student that is noticed every time I am awarded on the stage. A girl known by the people I am already with and the people I am introduced with.

What is my similarity to the other main characters here in wattpad?

Simple.

Just like them, I simply fell in love with the person I only met for a short period of time.

To the person I liked since the first time I met him.

In just 3 minutes and 32 seconds, I already fell in love.

I fell inlove, without me knowing it.

What a stupid thing, right? But this nonsense, so cliche, too wattpady story of mine happened to me. Believe me or not, I'm saying the truth. I love jae-

And he'll always be the man behind 00:03:32.

***

This story is a work of fiction. Characters, Names, Events, Places and incidents are either the work of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording, without any permission of the author

2015 © kookiethal

All Rights Reserved.