Chapter 6: Practicing their songs

Me: Hey guys I'm back and now I'm ready to continue this story and don't worry folks I'll work on the Sonic's World Adventure and keep you posted. Anyway lets continue.

With the girls. Amy, Blaze and Catherine were having lunch together unaware that they were being watched by the guys.

"So sis when can we start practicing our songs?" Catherine asked as she finished her lunch.

"We can start when we finish our lunch then start practicing." Amy said as she finished her chillidog.

As Amy, Catherine and Blaze finished their lunch they grabbed their songs and decided to practice by using Blaze is radio and Amy and Blaze placed their song on first and practiced.

When Blaze and Amy finished practicing their song they sat down ans took a breath. Then it was Catherine's turn to practice. As Catherine was practicing Sonic, Silver and Manic were watching them ans blushed. As they blushed Sally, Mina and Scoria were watching them with jealousy and decided to find a way to make the guys fall in with them instead of Amy, Catherine and Blaze.

As the girls were finishing practicing they decided to take a break.(Unaware that they were being watched by the guys)

As the boys were hidding they quietly left the park and went to Sonic's house to listen their songs. First they listened to Zero or Erase by Kaito Shion and Len Kagamine. As they heard it they likes it, mostly Sonic and Silver. When they finished the song Manic placed his in and it was called Servant of Evil by Len Kagamine.

While they were listening to the song they were not unaware that they were being watched by their ex girlfriends. Sally, Mina and Scoria were planning on making a love potion for the guys so that they will win the competition and make their rivals pay.

When Sonic, Silver and Manic finished listening to the Servant of Evil they decided to practice as well just like the girls. They really wanna have the girls date them so they can be happy.

Then it was night time and the girls got really tired so they decided to sleep in Amy's house for the night to start designing their costumes for the competition. Same went for the guys, they decided to stay in Sonic's house for the night as well so they can redesign their costumes as well.

Me: Well I know it has been a while everyone cause I was super tired and I really needed a break from all this pressure so hope you all understand. I just realised that this is the 3 chapter I have posted all week. Wow how old. Anyway hope you like the story.