Chapter 2.5 Spying on the girls (Part 2)

Me: Hey everyone and here is the second part of Chapter 2. So hope you all will like this
-------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Chapter 2. Sonic and Silver were at the Chillidog Store buying chillidogs when they found Amy and Blaze talking and overheard them speaking about a concert and they decided to follow the girls to see what they mean......

At the Mall.

Amy and Blaze were heading to the mall to buy some fabrics unaware that they were being followed by Sonic and Silver.

"Hmm I think we need to buy some fabric for our costumes." Blaze said looking around for purple fabric.

"Yeah I agree the fabric I have at home is useless and I need new fabric." Amy said and looks at some pink fabric.

What they didn't know is that Sonic and Silver were following them to the fabric store without them seeing the guys.

Just as Amy was about to grab some pink fabric another hand beat her to the fabric ans it was none other than Sally Acorn.

"Hey I saw that fabric first Sally!" Amy said all mad.

"Well too bad Pinky I found it first so its mine!" Sally said holding the fabric close to her.

"No I found it first Chipmunk now hand it over." Amy said all angry.

"Not a chance Pinky I need this kind of fabric for my costume for the show next week." Sally said sarcasticly.

Sonic and Silver saw the fight and were very angry with Sally. Then out of nowhere Blaze got Amy's fabric back and kicked Sally out of the store and continued her shopping with Amy.

Silver and Sonic were shocked and they kept on spying on Amy and Blaze. When Amy and Blaze finished their shopping they went to Amy's house and starts making their costumes.

When they finished their costumes they put plastic around their costumes, put it in a coat hanger and went to the kitchen to eat.

Sonic and Silver saw their costumes and were very surprised cause their costumes (were like Luka and Miku's white silky dress) were beautiful.

Me: Well here is the 2.5 part for Chapter 2.

Sonic and Silver: Wow you did pretty good ED.

Me: Thanks guys anyway I'm bringing someone in this story in the next chapter and she is Amy's little sister.

Amy: Aw thanks ED.

Me: Your welcome Amy. Mind finishing this words for me.

Amy: Sure. Please remember to read, vote and/or comment this story just to keep this going.

Me: Thanks Amy hope you all love it. Bye.
Silver, Sonic and Amy: By everyone