Saving him from darkness

Start from the beginning

Wa - want you , want you back

( Want u back ~ Cher Lloyd )

Suddenly ryan tugged on my arm , and I took out my earphones . The teacher mrs.strorms came in , and she was smiling as usual . " Okay class , today since I haven't finished grading papers from yesterday . Today is a free day , if your going to talk then whisper and if your going to listen to your music then please use your earphones . " she said . Her eyes landed on zack , and she saw the handcuffs . " Zack why are you handcuffed? " she asked .

Before zack could speak , ryan cut him off . " Mrs.storms he's handcuffed for a good reason , my older brother rui said it's best to keep him handcuffed or someone might get hurt . More specifically , he'll hurt me . So please just keep him the way he is , and don't ask him any questions about it further . " ryan said . She looked at ryan with a weird expression , but she just went to her desk . Okay , I'm just pretend that nothing happened . I hit ryan on the arm , and he looked at me . I heard zack snicker , he must of thought this was funny .

" Why did you do that? " he asked .
" Cause I was listening to my music and you made me pull them out even though today was just gonna be a free day . " I said . He sighed and just stared out into space again , I put my earphones back in and chose a song .
I layed my he's down on my desk , hoping to find sleep but couldn't . I'm tired , but not tired . But I'm stressed out and things are getting complicated .

Uh huh , life's like this

Uh huh , uh huh

That's the way it is

' Cause life's like this

Uh huh , uh huh

That's the way it is

Chill out , what you yelling for?

Lay back , it's all been done before...

And if you could let be

You would see...

I like you the way you are

When were driving in your car

And your talking to me one on one

But you've become

Somebody else round everyone else

Watching your back like you can't relax

Your trying to be cool

You look like a fool to me

Tell me....

Why do you have to go and make everything so complicated?

I see the way your acting like somebody else

It gets me frustrated

And life's like this

You...

And you fall , and you crawl , and you break

And you take what you get and you turn it into honesty