CHAPTER ONE | The Arcturion Space Rock!

Chase's POV

Chase's POV

I was in my room, I woke up from a long sleep I decided to take shower and get ready.
I picked up my e-phone 13, and I texted my girlfriend; Riley.

Chase- hey Riley :)

Chase- hey Riley :)

Riley- hi babe.

Chase- Do you want to go out on a date tonight! Sweetie <3

Riley- I would love you babe :)

Chase- Okay! I will pick you up at 7

Riley- k see you soon :)

~END TEXT!~

I was getting ready for my date with my girlfriend, I made all her favourites. I packed up all the food in a picnic basket.
I put the basket in my car and drove over to her house. Until my phone was going off it was my father.

~TEXT MESSAGE~

DONALD- where are you chase! I need you back at mission command NOW!!!

ME- I'm a little busy right now.

DONALD-I need you home, your team needs you on the mission.

ME- can they not do it without me, I'm taking my girlfriend out on a date.

DONALD- NO! get home now CHASE!!

ME- I'm sorry I can't, I'm shutting off my phone.

I turned off my phone and continued to drive over to my girlfriends house. I walked to her door and rang the doorbell. She opened the door, she looks like the most beautiful women on the planet. I can not believe she's mine.

"Hey sweetheart! You look beautiful

"Hey sweetheart! You look beautiful." I said to my girlfriend. "I'm a lucky girl, to have a handsome boyfriend." She said to me. I pulled her in for a kiss.

"Let's go

"Let's go." I say, while leading her to my car. I opened the door for her, and started to drive away. We got to the park I grabbed her hand and the basket we started to walk to the special area I had planned for her.
Before I picked her up, I set everything up for her. To make it look romantic.

"Oh my god, you did this for me honey." She said with a thankful tone. "Everything go my gorgeous girlfriend." I say back at her. I grabbed two glasses of champagne and gave it to her. We ate our food and we started to kiss. But until this thing fell from the sky.

"Honey, what was that." She said to me, holding on to me. I grabbed her waist, "Let's go check it out." I said to Riley. She looked at me but grabbed my hand, "let's go." She said back at me.

We walked over to space rock! It's looks so cool it's glowing pink. We both look at each other and placed our hands on the rock. The rock was different, something through in me. Something different, my head started hurting then I past out.