Chapter Three.

A chuckle escaped out of me before I could help it.

I was hanging outside the doors of my current high school, trying to avoid the humans that labeled themselves as the "popular" kids, for now. And kids they were for acting so immature and assholes to anyone with an IQ, like that got you anywhere in the real world. Last time I checked you got shot and murdered for being disrespectful here, let alone what would happen if they ran into my kind and tried to pull a "burn" on us. I rolled my eyes at them as I continued to watch them from the shadow of a pillar helping support the eight year old building.

"Oh Em Gee!!" The cute blonde shrieked an octave to high and ended up coughing a few times to get her voice back in order. I smirked as I let my eyes rake her up from the black gladiator shoes she wore to the strand of blonde hair that was drifting along the breeze. She wore mini shorts that if bending over would reveal a good half of her ass and a tie-dye tank top with mixtures of warm colors: red, yellow, pink, orange, and a lavender color that stood out against the rest. A heart shaped necklace hung down to her belly, from the mini hinges on the side I could tell it was a sort of locket. She wore a push up bra from the way her breasts thrusted up and outward and her wavy hair framed to the side of her look-like-34B-but-really-34A breasts. Her face had nice high cheek bones, full lips and the hazel colored eyes I use to envy when I was a mundie, though she ruined it by plastering so much make-up on.

"Marcus you are too funny!!" She shrilled with giggle after giggle. My smirk soon turned to a grimace at the annoyance of her laugh. She repeatedly kept smacking the boy, Marcus, on the arm and chest. She might as well have been turning in circles and shrieking since this bimbo thought that smacking him was some mating call. My eyes flickered towards Marcus's face to catch his reaction.

"I didn’t say anything...? And do you mind." He replied pulling his arm from her reach. I snorted and looked back at the girl.

The blonde lost her smile and frowned, the hurt was evident in her eyes as she took a step back and muttered an apology. Maybe the bimbo wasn’t such a bimbo after all, if she was willing to step down and actually apologize for acting like a stereo-type blonde. She leaned against the bench that the "cool" kids were hanging around. I wonder if it was weird to feel sorry for a mundie, thinking it over. Yes, very much.

I looked at my watch: 7:10. Still enough time to mingle awhile before classes began. I looked myself over, I wore skinny faded blue jeans, grey Lo ProVans, a tight tank that had The Cookie Monster on it, (Who isn’t a fan if you’re a cookie monster yourself. hehe.) a white loose silk scarf, a necklace with a black pendent on it hanging over the scarf, and my hair was down and swept to my right shoulder. I don’t really need make- up simply mascara, eye-liner, and lip gloss. I started towards the bench when I caught the sound of a heart beat behind me. I grinned and spun around catching the fist that was an inch from my skull, dropped my bag then using my other hand to grab the opponent’s upper arm, twisted till I had them bent over in an uncomfortable position. I planted my foot on their back and shoved them on the ground, my foot still in place holding them down, I heard a deep grunt.

"Aight! Give! It’s Shaun you idiot!" He breathed with the last air his lungs had left I’d bet. I grinned mischievously as I leaned down closer so he could hear me.

"Oh, I know you doofus. It’s hard to misplace your lame attack!" I growled bringing my hand up and back-handing the back of his head.

"Oww!!" He howled as I took my foot down from his back and he sat up. "Like fuckin' man handling me isn’t enough, you gotta crack my head open!" He hissed as he brought his hand into his line of view after rubbing the sore spot, it was spotted with red. I glanced at it, worked up again that I hadn’t sipped some breakfast. He quickly hid it as he gave me a knowing look, I shook my head.

"You'll survive it’s not like there’s any brain cells to lose in that bobble-head of yours." I chuckled and smiled at him. Shaun was my best friend and he knew my secret to an extent. He knew that I was touchy about blood sometimes when I haven’t sipped sometimes. Yeah. You'd think that would be a major clue that points to vamp, but Shaun didn’t have an imagination in that section. He just went with the flow. He believed I was fast and strong because I was a fighter. I went to train to “special” gyms, created all over town for my type. I’d never be able to explain my supernatural speed in kicks and punches if mundanes were to witness, when I get in fights with girls and boys in this school I tone it down. Unless I wanna kill them...

I looked down at Shaun still sitting on the floor holding an extra t-shirt he had to his head wound. He was a big boy who could take it without whining, he was use to my beatings since day one when I caught him trying to have a grab at my ass two years ago in the hallway. We were Seniors now and became friends since. Shaun had shaggy brown hair that reached to cover some-what of his eyes. And his eyes were my favorite feature of him, he had those rare mixed eyes that were blue, grey and had a glint of green around the pupil. He was tall and a bit built with strong arms and a chest, yet his combat skills sucked; tried to teach him and failed. I looked him over and he was wearing a white t-shirt with grey skinnies and yellow/black Nikes.

I checked my watch: 7:11. Barely a minute had passed! I’m losing track of how fast I move with mundies lately. Blah!  I leant Shaun a hand and pulled him up with a fake look of struggle, had to play it smooth. He grinned at me while still pressing the t-shirt to his head. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek as an apology. Grabbing my tote bag and fixing my hair, Shaun swung his arm over my shoulders and we headed towards the bench.

This was going to be good. I grinned.

I know these chapters arent all that long but its only because its the begining, i promise as the story proceeds that they will get longer :D Please always comment ^^ Its great to know how my story is viewed ^^ Thank you!