Chapter One.

Hey guys!!! :D Omg, I’m so excited lmao! This is my first story on here :) I’ve written stories before but neva posted em :O Plz show some love if you like it and if you don’t then exit out <_< I’m really not a fan of negative comments o.o kaythaxbuhbyez! :3 Rate :) Comment :D Vote :O Fan! ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sigh. "Must I honestly remind you to get it done every minute, or simply must I do it all myself?" I said in a flat tone. It was impossible to expect a mundane to assist me in anything, yet, I had a little hope that picking up my dry cleaning could slip through the crack."What did you do? Forget the directions or just choose to not do it?" I got up from my black leather sofa, leaving my homework undone, and with a swift step I’m in front of the mundie. What was her name again?

I glanced down at the pre-teen girl with narrow eyes. "What? Have you lost your voice? I asked you a question!" I hissed through clenched teeth. Mundanes.

"I-I-I’m sorry...” She stuttered as her eyes widened to the size of bowling balls.Ugh. Maybe if human kind had less pathetic, weak, and stupid people like this child I’d have more respect for them. Honestly, it takes fear to get one to talk, and they forget something told to them less than thirty minutes ago. "Sorry isn’t the name of the dress that I had sent to dry clean for tomorrow night’s occasion is it? The one I had for you to go get and..." I paused as I circled around her the way a lioness circles her prey. I snatched up her hands before she could even notice my touch and dug my nails into her soft flesh. "Failed!" I growled. I felt my anger flare up and then simmer back down.

"Ah!" The girl shrieked as she yanked her wrists back, only making my nails plunge deeper into her skin and causing heavier blood to pump out. I released her not wanting the poor thing to harm herself further; surprised from my sudden release she faltered and landed a heap on the granite floor splattering blood everywhere.

Damn! My thirst exploded with a deep growl out through my lips. My eyes zero-ined on the teen, the way she hiccupped little gasps of breath, how her heart beated like a humming birds wings, and the way her blood smeared across her pale skin. I do say I’m not the uncontrollable type of creature that can’t keep their thirst in check in front of mortals but when I have neglected a few days of sips it quite does catch me off guard. I turned my head to the side out of disgust and forced myself not to breath, it wasn’t like I needed to.

Go! You stupid girl. "I do take it that you leave now or, well, face the consequences...” I smirked only to give her a brief show of the canines that had, without my permission, slid out. She squeaked and horridly got up and ran out of my apartment door with a slam. I rolled my eyes and yelled, "Oh sure, leave me to clean your mess!" I grimaced at the remaining blood on the floor. I need a maid.

Sigh.

 What do you think of the main character so far? Nasty isnt she? lmao! I know there aren’t that many details now but first I need to know if you guys like it somewhat so i can keep updating, so plz comment ^^ Ill upload another chapter so you guys can get a better view.