\(・_・) um what?

You had dreamt of meeting your mother again. You know you'd be ready for that moment when it came, but for now, it was time to train.

You got up and grabbed the closest clothes not noticing what was on them. You rushed to get to the training room.

Bucky was there, yet Steve wasn't. The look you had on your face must've given you up.

"He's busy right now, so its just us. Nice shirt."

You looked down noticing your shirt read 'I'm mother fucking Deadpool, your argument is invalid'

I started snickering. "He did it again."

Bucky looked at me. "What?"

"I don't own any Deadpool merch. We used to see how many times we can sneak around the tower misplacing things and framing other people. I guess this is his way of starting it again. This stays between us. Okay?"

He chuckles and nods. "Gotcha."

I look at him with two thumbs up and a goofy smile on my face and he smiles.

"Okay. Focus. You need to focus all your attention on a happy memory. Because today we are going for it. Not too far back. Maybe yesterday. Okay?"

You clap your hands together showing that you are in fact ready. Then Abbie walks in.

"I slept for like 16 hours. Where's (y/n)? Oh there you are. What am I supposed to do while your busy?"

You look up forgetting that she was here for a moment.

"Um I guess whatever you want. Just as long as you don't interrupt people." emphasis on interrupt.

"Okay. Gotcha. Sorry for this." she sympathy smiled and closed the door.

You got in your stance and started gathering memories of where you wanted to go. You thought of the joke made about Loki's butt. And Clint's face. Thor's laugh. Natasha's smirk. Loki's braid.

You felt a sudden rush of adrenaline. You closed your eyes, and when you opened them you saw Steve on the couch and Loki doing dishes. You crouched quickly noticing your yesterday self standing there with a knuckle in her mouth. She apologized to Steve as he left quickly.

'Do I really sound like that? Yeah. Probably. I just realized how adorable I am. Dayum. Like shit. Am I gay for myself?' she laughed silently. Remembering an inside joke between her and Abbie about how they were gay for themselves and need NO man.

You felt a twinge of exhaust. Then the adrenaline rush again. You closed your eyes as it had more of an impact this time. When you opened your eyes Bucky held you in his arms while you were breathing heavily.

"You did it chick. You literally disappeared. And then reappeared. Like a magic trick. I hope we can do it again." his smiled showed how truly happy he was.

He helped you as Steve walked in. He noticed my limp stature as it had done its work on my body, as I wasn't used to it. He flipped.

"What happened?! I said I'd be 15 minutes late and your nearly dead! Bucky!!!"

He rushed over to you.

You explain everything and he releases some tension.

"She could've died!"

Bucky waves him off. "She's a soldier."

I chuckles as I stood. "I feel great though. Blood pumping. Let's go again!"

In unison the both shouted, "NO!"

"I'm just kidding." you hugged both of them.

"Wait a second..." you stop and think. "Does that mean I can teleport?"