Chapter 6 Group Date

Start from the beginning

"You came Itona-kun! And your dating Kirara-chan! Isn't that amazing!" Kayano cheered.

Why Kayano of all people, Nagisa.

"Um... Hi Kirara-chan. Um... I didn't know that you and Itona-kun are dating..." Nagisa nervously smiled.

"A friendship is a light in dark times." Kirara mumbled.

"Huh? Um...."

"What she mean is that she's helping me on this date but we thought of it as a casual dating." I explained.

"Oh, what a relief." Nagisa sigh.

Nagisa's pov.

For a minute there, I thought Kirara-chan and Itona-kun are dating. Wait they're dating with no emotions so I'll be fine.

"Its pretty obvious that you and Kayano are a thing. I mean you know, you guys are friends.... Pretty close friends." Itona nervously smiled.

"Ah yeah! But this isn't what you think, okay. Just like you, its a casual date too." I chuckled.

"It won't be a casual date if we join in right."

"Karma-kun? And Okuda-kun? You guys are dating?" I asked.

"You look nice together. It would be better if you guys go out, once in a while." Itona chuckled.

"You fucker."

"Um, Karma-kun are we going on a group date?" Okuda asked.

"Oh a group date! That sounds fun. Let's do it together, Nagisa-kun." Kayano excitedly cheered.

"Should we wait for the others too?" I asked.

"There is no need. Besides, there all in different areas. They're having there memoriable date you know."

Karma's right. I haven't seen Sugino for a while but I did remember him saying that his going to the aquarium with Yukiko-chan.

"I accept the group date. I won't lose to you Karma Akabane." Itona said while pointing at Karma.

"Huh?"

"Fine by me, butterface." Karma snickered.

"Stop calling me that, dicknose." Itona glared.

Woah, what is going on? Why the hell are they fighting again?

"Dickweed."

"Buttpirate."

"Douchnozzle."

"Jackass."

"Dumbshit."

"Shitbag."

"Fuckface."

"Cocksucker."

"Hey! Stop it! How long are you guys going to insult each other?" Kayano asked with frustration.

"Shut up, flat chest!" They both shouted with unison.

"What?!" Kayano shouted. She kicked the back of the leg of Itona and Karma when she storm off with me. "Are we going to continue or what?!"

"Co- continue, of course. Ouch!" Karma glared.

"Very well, come on Nagisa-kun."

I'm very sorry, Karma-kun and Itona-kun.

"Are you alright, Karma-kun?" Okuda asked.

"I'm alright, geez that flat chest sure is tough." Karma sigh.

"...... Dickhead." Itona mumbled.

"Dimwitt." Karma mumbled back. Those two won't stop insulting each other. What a day....