Chapter 3 The training

Itona's pov.

Its pretty obvious that Nagisa likes Karma more than me. I'm not the right person for Nagisa, Karma is much stronger than anybody. That's why I need to be far away from Nagisa to get this feeling away from me.

"Itona-kun, want to spar with me?" Takuya snickered. "Yeah, sure." I sigh.

Nagisa's pov.

"Ah!" Kayano scream as she dropped her balance. I'm really sorry, Kayano.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I reached out for her. "Yeah, that was really cool, Nagisa. I can't believe your actually that good." She smiled.

I grab her hand and pulled her to her feet. I can hear a loud scream coming from Terasaka's group when I saw Itona was on top of Takuya's back.

"I surrender! Geez Itona, how did you do that?" Takuya whined.

"Karasuma-sensei, thought as that right." Itona softly chuckled. That laugh was so adorable. I can feel myself burning up and also, I can hear my heart beating again. Oh my gosh!

"Hey Itona-kun!" Karma called out. What is Karma doing?

"Oh Karma, what's up?" He asked.

"Spar with me." He smirked. Karma and Itona are going to spar?!

"Ok then, I'll probably lose anyway but I won't quit." He said as he form his position to spar. I don't know what's happening but Itona is so cool right now.

"Ready! One! Two! Three! GO!" Takuya anounced. Karma immediately did the first move that made Itona-kun, lose his balance. Itona quickly dodged and landed his right hand on the back of Karma. He then dropped in front of him and kicked Karma in front of his face

"Wow! That was really cool!" Kayano smiled. It was cool, my heart is beating like crazy! I can feel my stomach being filled with butterflies. But why am I feeling this way.... Is it because of....

"Get off! You wimp!" Karma shouted. He grab Itona's left arm and drag him to the ground.

"Itona-kun!" I called out. "Karma! That's enough." Terasaka shouted as he quickly stopped the two from fighting.

Itona suddenly punched Karma from his front face. Which made Karma angry, he suddenly punched Itona on his face which made his nose overflow with blood. I can't take it, my heart is gonna sink as I see the two of them fighting like crazy. I want it to stop.... I want to stop it now!

"Karma! Itona! Stop!" Karasuma called out as he saw the redhead and the whitehead punching at each other. He quickly grabbed the wrist of Karma who is showing some bloodlust on his eyes.

Karasuma-sensei was shocked as he saw the boy filled with bloodlust rushing down from him. He gave a heavy sigh and told Karma to go back in the classroom with Koro-sensei.

Karma snarl as he left the training with frustration on his face. I sigh and happy that Itona is okay..... Wait what? Why am I thinking about him right now?

"Itona-kun, are you ok?" Terasaka asked as he grab Itona's hand, while letting him stand by his feet.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Itona said as he rubbed the blood away and smiled to Terasaka, showing that his fine.

I'm so jealous of Terasaka-kun, he can touch Itona whatever he want. As for me, I can't even touch him by my own hands.

"Now that's over with, I'm signing teams for today so make a line." Karasuma sensei demanded.

I form a line with the boys and I just thought about it. Itona is right behind me! Ahhhh!!! I forgot that our height's are the same.

"Today, we will now train for the assassination for Koro-sensei. This will be a girl VS. boy training."