Chapter 7

Jonathan's POV

I ran as fast as my legs would let me. I pushed my body off the edge to catch him and damn he is fast. I was right on his tail when I lunged myself onto his back. We both went down, with me on his back. He tried to flip us around but I wouldn’t allow it. I am much stronger than he is.

“Johnathan, get the fuck off me now!” He yelled at me with his voice scratchy.

“Kiley, I will get off you if you will listen to me. Okay, so we can talk.” He nodded his head and said fine. When I saw his face , there were tears falling from his eyes, down to his chin, and the falling to the grass.

I walked up to him as he tried to walk backwards. He finally was stopped by hitting a tree with his back. Our faces were nearly a half an inch away. I bent my head now and kissed his lips. Soft and gentle. I broke apart and whispered in his ear.

“Kiley, why would you run from me. We both know how we feel about each other and why are you hiding your feelings from me. Just let me show you how much I love you.” I couldn’t believe what was coming out of my mouth but what I said was the truth.

“Why me? Why wait till our senior year if high school is over? Why didn’t you make a move before? I’m dying without you. Every time I see you I’m breathless. I need you and now I have you but I have to know why, now?” He said with the most sad and scratchy voice I’ve ever heard. I bent down to kiss his lips. When I pulled back, I brought our foreheads together.

“If we are being honest here… I was kind of scared of being rejected by you. Every time I look at you, I feel like I am frozen in time. I n...” I was cut off by him slamming his lips on mine. He put his hand behind my neck to bring our bodies closer.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. Before I could even flinch, he turned us around so that my back was against the tree and he was in front of me. He grabbed my thighs and I jumped so I could wrap my legs around his waist  while putting my arms around his neck. Damn he is strong. And by the way my legs are, I can tell he has a fat ass. I started to grind my crotch onto his, and did the same to me. He pulled back from our kiss and started to move down to my neck.

I tilted my neck to the so he could have better access. He went to my ear and said something but I couldn’t make our what it said because I was enjoying the please being brought to me. He took my earlobe in between his teeth and sucked on it. He brought a moan that was so hot that I now couldn’t stop moaning.  He moved down my neck and started to suck hard enough to leave hickeys that so later will leave a sexy mark. He put one of his hands by my head that was resting on the tree. The other went under my shirt and rubbed up and down my well formed abs.

He then moved to my right nipple and started to rub it in between two fingers. I started to moan. Thank god its only us around here because my parents own this land and nobody is allowed back here except family. If we don’t stop now I will do something that might ruin what we have. I finally got the strength to say something.
----------------------
“K-kiley, l-let me t-take you o-on a date?” I tried to say without moaning but god he is good with his hot warm tongue.

“Fuck, he’ll yeah I will.” He said when he pulled back his sexy warm mouth from my neck. And with that he put me down and led me to the car that I sent to pick him up.

Hey people, sorry for long update. School is finally over so I will be updating more. Also this chapter is short because I wanted to update as fast as I could. But the rest of the book will have long chaprers.
Thanks,
TLIR