Trap?

Cassie POV

"Yeah." The girl says and I feel someone taking off my blindfold. "About time." Ian says and leans down to get closer to me. I squirm in my chair and try to back up but once again grunt as I feel a pain in my stomach. Ian smiles and I know I shouldn't have done anything. "She's hurt Anna." "That should make this easier." She, Anna I guess her name is, says. They both just look at me with a sick smirk on their faces. "She hasn't said anything." "No? Then lets make her talk. You are probably wondering why you are here? What we want with you?" Ian asks but I say nothing.

Diana POV

"Is everyone clear on what to do?" I ask through the phone. Everyone responds and I count down. "We enter in 30 seconds. Just remember We don't know how many are in there." I say and everyone agrees to be careful. We enter and Adam and I see two guys. We raise our hands and the guys fall to the grounds unconscious. Adam rounds the corner and shrieks grabbing his head. I look over and see an unfamiliar Brunette with his hand raised.

"Where's Cassie!?" He shouts and raises his hand towards me. "I should ask you the same thing!" I say and he stops hurting Adam. "Your not with them? Who are you?" He asks as I help Adam stand. "We are Cassies Circle. Who the Hell are you?" I ask and he straitens up. "My name is Sean. We need to find Cassie." He says and runs past us.

We come to the last door we didn't check and see the rest of the group there. "Who is this guy?" Jake asks. "Names Sean, no time for introductions. Is Cassie in there?" He asks and Faye nods. "Yeah, but we cant get in. There's a spell around it." "So what's the plan?" "I don't now yet but we can see Cassie and Ian. He's with another girl. Melissa says and makes way so I can see what's going on.

Cassie POV

"Its not just you we want. Its your entire group, or Circle as you call it." Anna says and Ian steps closer to me. "You see Cassie, you might not know this, but you are suppose to be the leader of the group. But Diana is the one ordering you around." "Rumor has it, you didn't want anything to do with magic, but you got sucked into the group and lost control. You killed your Grandmother." He says and I pull at my restraints. "Don't you dare speak of her." I say and his smirk grows.

"She speaks!" He says looking at Anna. "Now, where is the rest of your group?" he asks but I keep my mouth shut. "Oh come on, you don't really think they care about you, that they are your friends. Do you?" Again I say nothing. "Where is your Group!?" He shout and when I don't answer, he steps closer and presses a hand on my stomach. I scream as he presses harder. "Just tell me where they are." He says and I stop screaming. "You know I wanted to do this the easy way." He says and kicks the chair backwards. I land with a thump and groan. I am breathing heavy again and turn my head to the side so Ian or Anna cant see the pain on my face.

Cliffhanger... not really, I'm gonna update today yet. So you don't have to wait. That is if you are even reading this... Please vote, comment, something so I know you are reading this book.