04.

"Noah, stop fighting me, you have to brush your teeth!" I huffed as he screamed and cried, trying to push my hands away. "No! Momma!" He cried spitting out the toothpaste that was in his mouth. "Noah Austin Hale! Are you serious!" I yelled throwing the toothbrush in the sink tired of his dumb act. "Fine. No ice cream for you tonight!" I heard his breath hitch. "Momma! I sorry I brush teeth!" He whined and grabbed the brush putting it in his mouth. I smirked knowing it would make him brush his teeth. "Keep brushing Noah." I mumbled looking at the windows.

Yesterday sucked, Derek was the owner. I now have to talk with him maybe daily, or monthly depending on when he wants the rent. I still have to ask that question so, I guess I'm going today. Fuck my life, and you know what makes this situation so much better. His face and body are even more perfect now. I thought when I was sixteen, he couldn't get hotter. Man was I wrong.

"Mommy can I stop?" Noah spit out some of the toothpaste. "Yep, you can." He took a deep breath throwing the brush into the sink and he ran away jumping on the couch, where Ryan was. I grabbed the tooth brush and sat it by Mine and Ryan's.

I really could not do anything else to the apartment. There was nothing to do now, I cleaned a lot, I moved furniture, cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. Ugh, the mom life is the same here. I sat down besides Ryan and Noah as they talked about some random stuff. "Juli can you ask the owner when the rent is due?" Ryan questioned removing his glasses and rubbed his face. I hesitated but nodded slowly, in a way saying 'please don't make me do this', but he didn't catch on.

"Mommy can I go?" Noah asked but I shook my head 'no'. He shrugged and continued to talk to Ryan, but then I remembered, I was supposed to bring Noah to my moms and brothers to see them. I groaned. "Come on Noah, I can't today Ryan I promised my mother she would see Noah today." Ryan shook his head and waved his hand, "its fine, you two be careful. I love you both." He said letting Noah jump over his legs. I didn't say it back. I can't.

I can't fall into that trap again. Nope impossible.

"Okay buddy, you ready to see your grandma and uncle?" Noah nodded grabbing my hand skipping.

-

We arrived and parked next to my mothers car and walked up to the front door. I  knocked and waited fixing Noah's hoodie.

The door opened and my baby brother was standing there. But he looked really different rent. "Scott?" I spoke making his eyes widen seeing his sister after 6 years.

"Julienne?" I smiled nodding, he reached out pulled me into a tight hug. "Come in, come on, moms is in the kitchen." I stepped in and breathed in the warm vanilla scent, that I woke up everyday to, till I was 17. The house was the same, wood was everywhere, it was elegant. The same couches were the same.

"Julienne! My beautiful baby girl." My mother was older. It made me want to cry, she still was gorgeous. Her brown curly hair was still bouncy. Her brown eyes still bright and joyful. "And my handsome grandson!" She took Noah into her arms kissing his face all over making him laugh and try to push her away. "Grammy stopppp!" She squeezed him tightly and brought me into a hug. "I missed you mom." She gave me a smile before telling me to see what she was making. I gasped seeing her homemade beef stew. It was always my favorite as I grew up.

"Mommy what's that?" Noah tried to touch but I caught his hand before he could reach it, "Noah! I told you not to touch things on the stove, it's dangerous!"

"Sorry momma." My mother smiled knowing I was just like her. "Scott! Get down here!" She yelled setting the plates but she put down Noah in a chair.

We all sat down as mom put the soup in our bowls, I made sure Noah's was cool so he could eat. I moaned after I took the first sip getting a laugh from mom and Scott. "I haven't had a meal made by someone else in years..." Noah then started eating only the carrots and celery. I shook my head, rolling my eyes at the act his father had. Only eating the vegetables and fruits of anything that was put out on the table.

"So Scott, how's school?" I asked setting down my spoon and taking a gulp of milk. He shrugged, "Going good, nothing special."

"Do you have a girlfriend yet? Are you using protection cause I swear to god Scott if you get a girl pregnant, you bet your ass I'm going to cut off your balls." He choked on the piece of meat, before looking at my mom. She raised her eyebrows at Scott knowing I was right. "Mom!"

She looked at me, "trust me, I'd be the first one to hurt him." I nodded. Scott rolled his eyes. Noah then yawned, throwing a piece of meat into his mouth. "I think you had enough honey." I brushed back his hair away from his smooth skin. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear it. "Scott do you think you can put Noah on the couch, I want to hang out with mom." He agreed and picked up Noah and walked upstairs, I guess taking him to his room?

"How are you?" She asked holding my hand rubbing her thumb against me. Tears started to form, I was about to let out all my feelings that were stuck inside me. "Mommy it was so hard..." I sobbed making my mom pull me into a hug rubbing my back. "Honey why didn't you come and live with us?" I wiped away my tears and cried even harder. "I had Noah! I didn't want to make him think I wasn't a good mother! H-he's what kept me sane!" She nodded brushing away my tears off my cheeks.

"And you know what makes this better," I laughed sarcastically, "Derek is my apartment owner! I just saw him yesterday!" I yelled feeling anger fills me up again. "Ryan, and Ryan. He's been my boyfriend, but I can't fall for him! I'm afraid! I don't even think I want to be with him anymore! Mom I need help, I can't be coped up in the house 24/7 I'm going insane." She closed here eyes taking in the information I had just let out. "Okay, okay." She took a deep breath. "How about, Noah lives with me and Scott, while you figured everything out. I think you need alone time right now." I shrugged not knowing what to do.

I don't know what to do.

-

Woah! What should she do guys? Will Derek and her become friends? Will Julie dump Ryan? What should she do!

Thank you guys for voting and commenting! Keep it up for more updates!