Transport

Jacksepticeye

"Top of the mornin' to you laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and this is "The Deceiver." Sean McLoughlin shouted. His viewers and friends called him Jack. "This was suggested to me by an anonymous viewer. The reason why I said 'anonymous' is because this person doesn't want their named to be called out and I respect that. This is brand new so no one has ever played it before. But I believe Felix has played it. I don't know. So let's-"

Suddenly, his camera shut off on him. Jack faced the camera. Unable to see an image of himself, he inducted that the camera had ran out of battery.
What the fuck? I thought I'd charged it before recording. He thought.
He grabbed the camera and held the on button. It flashed on but for a split second, Jack catched the battery life before it shuts off again. Full.
He tampered around with the device but it remained idle. He grabbed the wire to trace it down to the computer, seeing the floor littered with wires and cords. He finally got to the end and plug it into an outlet.

Jack leaned back up to turn on his camera again, one glance at the computer screen made him froze.

"What the fuck...?"

The image of this hypnotic circle swirls around, but instead of being black and white, it's Galaxy colored pink, blur, and purple. The image is swirling inwards, covering the whole screen. In the apex of it all was a mini 8-bit Jacksepticeye character.

Mesmerized yet petrified, he slowly grabbed his phone next to his keyboard and go to his contact list, scrolling down to M and pressed the call button. He slowly put it up to his ear. After the third ring, Mark Fischbach answers the phone.

"Mark..." Jack called with a cautious tone.

"Sean, what are you doing calling at... Seven?" Jack looked at the clock to see that it's 7:39pm. That means in California it's almost twelve.

"Sean... what are you doing right now?" Mark echoed his tone.

"Playing 'The Deceiver'. I beleive it's a fan-made game. I don't know."

"Same. Tell me what happened."

Markiplier

"I was just getting ready to record a gaming video for the new game, but my camera got all fucked up and when I looked back at my screen, this weird galexy hypnotic image just popped up with an 8-bit image of me in the center."

That sounded like the equivalent to Mark's situation. He stared at his screen as if he was in a hypnotic trance. His screen is also like what Jack had described, except for the avatar. It's an 8-bit cartoon of himself.

"I don't know what kind of computer generated game this is, but I think this is just part of the game."

It took a few seconds for Jack to reply. "I'm doubting your words."

"Wh-" Mark's eyes widen at the image before him. The image colors turned negative and it turned into a portal.

"Oh, my God." Mark mumbled.

The screen flashes in a speed that people who is sensitive to flashes may receive an epileptic seizier. It stopped abruptly and flashed a red light like a flashlight onto Mark.

Jack screamed from the other side of the phone.

"Sean?" Mark yelled into the phone.

"A green light just flashed from my computer!" Jack cried out, then gasped. "My arms!"

"What?" Mark glance at his hands and they started to fade and smeared like a wet paint into the game.

Mark and Jack screamed simultaneously as their whole bodies smeared and fade into the game, engulfing them into the dark.