And I am so glad that your right by my side

Your I'm only one way

Yeah I'm always okay

When your not with me

I feel... feeling that your always with me

Heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven

If your right by my side we will never cry

Never never cry

Heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven

Forever here with me

Never gonna be alone

   ( Heaven ~ Ailee * English verison * )

  * Dream *

  I'm in a complete dark room , and there's red fog covering the floor . I was in a white dress , and all alone .

   ( Here is a picture of the dress kristin is wearing in the dream

   ( Here is a picture of the dress kristin is wearing in the dream . )

  I looked all around , and I saw no one except for me . " Hello! Is someone there?! Anybody! Hello! " I shouted . Huh , I guess nobody's here . I walked around until I stopped . Suddenly fire flames roared up , and it started to burn things . " Ah! " I screamed .
I've got to get away! I've got to find somewhere safe! I started running and running , the fire followed me and burned everything in it's sight .

I saw black and white checkered stairs coming up , and I ran for them . I ran up the stairs , then came two directions . There was two stairs , and I had to pick wither the left stairs or the right stairs . I looked behind me , and the fire was rising up and was engorging the stairs in its heated flames . My heart was beating so fast , and I was getting more scared by the minute . I chose the left stairs and ran up them , then I took the next flight of stairs .