2. First Appearance

Once my flight landed, I got a rental car and drove to the arena. It's pretty early to so there's not many people here, just the set up crew and the bosses. And since I need to talk to Hunter a little more about tonight I figured I should go see him. Once I found his office I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' so I went in and seen Stephanie and Hunter.

"Carrington, I'm so happy you could make it." Stephanie said giving me a hug.

"That makes one of us." I said.

"We are happy you came, we need your help." Hunter said and we shook hands.

"What exactly is happening tonight, I told Vince I would just come to the show, I didn't say I would team up with you just yet." I explained.

"But you will Carrington, right? Why would you come if your not gonna go through with this?" Stephanie asked.

"Vince told me to come tonight and THINK about it." I said making it very clear that I didn't agree to do this stuff yet.

"So you came here for nothing then?" Hunter asked.

"No, I'm just not sure if I'm ready to come back, I haven't been in action for a while, I'm not even sure if I still have my moves." I explained.

"Well if you agree to do this, we can help you get those all back, and tonight you would only have to show up." Hunter explained, and I thought about it.

"Okay, I'll do it." I told them just as Paige and Aj walked in.

"Carrington!" The both squealed and jumped on me, I couldn't help but laugh.

"We missed you." Aj said getting off of me and so did Paige.

"Missed you too." I said and stood up.

"Let's go, Sandra has your new gear." Paige said and we walked out of the office went to Sandra's dressing room. To see my new ring gear, which looked pretty cool, it's a little different from what I used to wear but I liked it.

"So, how you been?" Aj asked as we sat in her locker room, I guess I'm staying here until the show, I'm not supposed to let anyone see me so.

"Okay, I guess." I answered.

"Where were you at all of these years?" Paige then asked.

"Mexico." I just said.

"Really." Paige said.

"Isn't that where your from?" Aj asked.

"Yeah." I simply said.

"What made you come back?" Paige asked.

"I'm not sure, I just know I wanna settle my problems and get my life back together." I explained.

A few hours later

The show started about an 2 hours ago and our segment is coming up and I'm actually getting a little nervous about it to, I mean am I making the right choice to go against The Shield, I guess I'm just having second thoughts.

"Carrington, it's time." I heard and looked over to see Randy standing in the door way. I got up and grabbed my leather jacket and walked over to him. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hallway back to the gorilla, Stephanie and the rest of Evolution were already there.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Hunter asked me one last time.

"I'm sure." I answered and we waited there until Evolutions theme hit and they went out and stood on the ramp, and started talking to the shield.

"You can't stop us, your out numbered." Summer Rae said into the mic as Eva Marie and Layla stood by her side and the guys stood behind them.

"See Summer, That's were your wrong, we finally found the right person for an equalizer." Aj said into the mic and my theme song hit (☝).

The crowd went crazy and Roman was probably the most shocked one. I walked out there and stood with my new team looking like the total bad asses that we are. I then made eye contact with Roman, he kept shaking his head no, I smirked and we walked down to the ring and surrounded it.

We all slid into the ring and I quickly attacked Summer and beat her trashy face in, I beat her until her face was bleeding. I stood up and let her roll out of the ring and I seen Randy was beating Roman, very badly, my heart kinda dropped to my stomach.

But I let it happen, he needs to pay for the things he put me through, and the things he's done to me. He deserves all that's gonna come to him.

After we took all of them out we stood in the ring and put our fist together as the show ended. We went backstage and lots of Superstars and Divas were shocked to even see me. Me and the girls went to our locker room and started getting our things packed and I went to the back and changed into grey sweats, black sports bra, and some sneakers. I put my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my things and put them into my suit case.

"Carrington." Aj said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Randy wants to talk to you, he's out side." She answered and smirked, I rolled my eyes and walked out of the locker room and see him waiting for me.

"Hey Randy, what's up?" I asked.

"I wanna talk to you." He said and grabbed my hand and we started walking, I wonder what he wants to talk about.