A parallel universe

3rd P.O.V.
--------------

The city was dark, so was the whole planet. Earth has been stuck in a war between the Rebels and the Elders, buildings were nothing but piles of rubble, the people of the ruined cities were Rebels. The Rebels divided into many clans and plan to overthrow the Elders. The Elders have ruined the earth, they've created mutant animals to kill the Rebels of the cities. The followers of the Elders, the Viligants, stay in cities as "normal citizens," but nothing is normal on this planet.

~~~~~~~~~

A group of 3 boys ran across the stone rubble, blind from the night in attempt to run away from The Stranger. The Stranger is a mutant created by the government, it has: 3 legs, it's arms are worm like, it has two eyes merged together, a mouth with two tongues, teeth pointing everywhere, and pink flesh as skin.

"Hurry up guys!" The leader of them said as they all did their hardest to outrun the creature.

"Screw this." The second stated stopping altogether and pointing his gun towards The Stranger.

They all stopped as the creature came raging towards them. The bullet then shot towards the creature, hitting it right on the neck, but that didn't take effect fast enough as it was still barreling towards them. They soon started to panicked but slowly the creature slowed down until it fell right in front of their feets.

"Woah." The last of the three stated.

"Come on, before more shows up." The leader exclaimed running towards a building. The other two soon followed as the ran into a room with a door and closed it.

"That was close." The last exclaimed.

They all stood and tried to catch their breath but held it after hearing a creature screech from behind the door. They all let it go after hearing it's thundering footsteps grow soundless.

A light soon caught the attention of the teenage boys.

"What's that?" The first guy asked as they stared at the corner of the ceiling. A purples light with white currents soon grew bigger as the guys stared at it in awe.

A body fell from the light as the light vanished. The guys looked between each other and the unmoving body in caution. They were in complete awe and confused.

Who is that?

They all slowly approached the body peering down at the back of his/her head, as the body fell face first. They weren't too worried because it had a helmet.

The body soon stated to stir making the guys jump back in surprise, taking out their weapon and facing it towards it.

Rory's P.O.V.
-------------------

What the hell just happened?

I opened my eyes and saw I was laying on my stomach . The last thing I remember was going through the I.M. portal and now I'm on the ground.

(1 hour ago)

"The Inter Mungi Portal or better known as the I.M. Portal was made after discovering lay lines, or places that have a deep connection with historical times, like the pyramids or stone hedge. Anyways, the lay lines held a magnetic force that could help authorize that earth has dimensions." My father, Ruthus Parks explained to the Military men.

"The portal will open up to a different dimension because this building happeneds to be on one, and my 17 year old daughter, Rory, will be the first to ever travel between worlds." My father stated while the men nodded.

I walked out of the control room and secured my helmet. I was wearing a jumpsuit like an astronaut but black and a back pack just in case I get stuck somehow in limbo, which is a place in the middle of the worlds.

"System uploading, I.M. Portal is stabilized." The computer voice said.

I took a shakey breath and watched as the machine started to hum.

Don't worry Rory, you can do this, this is your chance to finally make your father proud.

The portal filled the room with a purple glow and white swirls swam around.

I slowly assended towards the portal and stopped right in front. I lifted my arm and slightly stuck my hand in as a tester. I pulled it out and watched as the military men started to clap.... but as I was about to fully go in, the security evacuation alarm rang.

I looked back in the room and saw coffee was spilled on the control panel. I heard the hum of the machine louder as I tried to run away, but I only got as far as ten feet before I felt a strong force pull me in. I screamed and the last thing I saw was my dad screaming my name trying to breach the security locked doors.

(End)

I groaned and slowly got up from the ground into a sitting position.

Thank god I'm not dead.

I took off my helmet and rubbed my aching forehead. I opened my eyes and froze when I saw three hot guys standing in front of me, but that's not the reason I froze. It's because they're all holding weapons and look like they're about to beat the crap out of me.

Me being awkward just had to say something stupid in a situation like this...

"Nice to meet you."