2: So We Meet Again

I really didn't want to go to work today because I know Jungkook'll be there. I'm obviously still not okay with what happened. Hoseok had to personally pull me out of the bed and persuade me to go to work.

"Hey, its going to be okay, Jimin! As I said, there're plenty of other guys out there! Plus, you've gotta change your type, only falling in love with someone just because their name starts with a letter 'J' won't get you anywhere," He lectured.

"I don't know if I'm able to change that," I said feeling disouraged.

"Oohh! You can try with that guy you met at the park the other day! What's his name? Uhm..  Tae... Taep... Taejung!" Hoseok nodded.

"Its Taehyung, Hoseok, and no I can't go out with a student," I said, shaking my head at his suggestion.

"He's a college student, Jimin, and a senior at that, he's legal to date you. You guys aren't even that far apart in age. Maybe a good two or three years."

"Ehh," I whined.

"Don't give me that, Jimin. You just don't want to forget about Jungkook." Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's not just that, he might not even be gay, Hoseok."

"Maybe he's bi! Look at the possibilities!"

"His name doesn't even start with a 'J.'" I pouted and with that Hoseok smacked the back of my head.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to limit yourself with that stupid preference of yours. Jimin I don't even think you like the person just because their names start with a 'J,' maybe its because you actually really liked them and somehow convince yourself that you're only into guys that's names start with a 'J,'" Hoseok said. "Maybe its just a coincidence that you fall in love with names that starts with a 'J,'"

"'S not."

"Is too. Anyways, let's continue this later because I swear to God we're going to be late for work," Hoseok said and grabbed my wrist running out of my apartment.

"Your fault."

~~~~~~

"Hey, Jimin, wanna go get dinner and a drink together?" Hoseok asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, "Sure why not? I'll just go pack up, I'll follow you to the lobby, after."

"Okay, okay, hurry!" Hoseok said and walked out of the office. I immediately gathered my stuff and hurried out of the office.

While running, I bumped into someone really hard, making both of us topple over.

"Shit," I cursed. "I'm so sorry," I apologized as I stood up and gathered all my stuff.

"It's fine," he said, standing up as well. I looked over at him and I was surprised.

"Taehyung?"

"Jimin?" He looked at me with surprise as well. "You work here?"

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" I asked him as I helped him up.

"Thanks. Uhm... Well, my dad called me here." He started to walk and so I followed him.

"Your dad works here?"

"Yeah, I guess... I mean he's the CEO of this company so..." He trailed off.

"No fucking way. You're the son of Mr. Kim?"

"Yeah, I mean my name is Kim Taehyung."

"I know, I know, but I never expected that you'd be the son of the CEO," I said excitedly.

"Well, here I am," he chuckled. He looked at his phone and back at me. "Hey I gotta go, my dad's going to get mad if I get any later than this, so I'll see you next time."

"Okay. Bye," I said with a smile, waving goodbye, but before he got any further, I remembered what he said at the park. "Wait, Taehyung!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around, giving me a curious look.

"You told me that you'd give me your number when we meet a second time,"I scratched my cheek with my index finger, something I do when I'm a bit shy.

Taehyung smiled and walked towards me. He typed something on his phone and handed it to me. My name was already inserted into the Name field. I typed in my number and gave it back to him. He was typing away on his phone and suddenly my phone vibrated. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw a missed call from an unknown number. I'm guessing it was Taehyung.

"Th-Thanks..." I trailed off.

"No problem. Hit me up a text anytime, just not all the time, I'll probably get annoyed," He chuckled and I chuckled with him. "I'll go now. See you next time," He said and started to walk, waving back at me.

"Bye!" I said and turned around going our separate ways. I hurried down the elevator because I think I made Hoseok wait too long. Once I saw Hoseok, I called out to him, "Hey Hoseok!"

"Yah! What the hell took you so long?!" He exclaimed and smacked the back of my head.

"Sorry, sorry! I ran into someone!" I laughed.

"Who? Was it Jungkook?"

I suddenly narrowed my eyes at him. "Would I be laughing like this if it was Jungkook I ran into?"

"Right, right, sorry!" He laughed nervously. "So who was it?"

"It was Taehyung." I smiled as I looked down on my phone. Hoseok squealed and nudged me repeatedly.

"You got a new boy now, eh? I wanna meet him!"

"No way! He won't stand your overly-cheerful personality," I joked.

"Yah! I'm your hope you know?"

"Geez, Hoseok you've been using that since College when are you going to stop?" I laughed.

"Never! Now let's go, I'm hungry as fuck."

--------

Hello! So yeah, I've updated, I've had this idea since the first chapter haha. I was listening to EXO's EX'ACT while updating this and it's so good! They Never Know sounds like Dead Leaves, but man I love it. Anyways, hope you liked it and thank you for reading! Bye~

Sydney (・∀・)