Liam shrugged. "If they have it. Let's have a look, shall we?"

I sat down on the floor and leaned my back against the foot of the bed while Liam snuggled up next to me with the remote in his hand. Everyone else cuddled up either on the bed, or on a certain area on the floor.

Liam switched on the television, and there came up E! news with a picture of...

US?!

Our mouths dropped open.

The woman on the screen grinned widely as she explained the pictures. "This photo was taken yesterday, by a anonymous pap, of One Direction's Liam Payne and a mystery girl. A source says that this girl's name is June Pledge. Payne and Pledge were seen just off to the side of the hotel that 1D is currently staying at, and they looked pretty cozy. This picture shows Payne helping her out of the car, and giving her a hug."

"Unbelievable," I whispered. "How the hell did they even get my name? Who gave them this information? What?!" I shouted, obviously confused and scared. 

"The pap saw us," Liam said after me. "So that was the snap we heard. It was a camera!"

I slapped my forehead, hating myself for being completely oblivious of the world.

"Now the question that directioners will now be asking is: Liam, is this the new girl that is replacing Payzer? Tune in later for more E! news."

Silence filled the room as Liam switched it to mute. I could not help but feel absolutely frightened at the fact that people knew my name. Now that people knew my name, they would start looking for me on every social media site and comment really mean things on every single one of my posts. I have been in this fandom since the beginning, and there was not one time where things like this ended well. 

buzz.

buzz.

"Oh no," Louis said. "It begins."

"What begins?" I asked frightfully. 

Suddenly, Liam's and my phone started buzzing like crazy as if someone were calling us, but this wasn't a call. This was hundreds of notifications going off at once. 

"That," Kai said, cringing. 

I scrolled through my phone and found countless shipping and hate mail from Twitter and Instagram.

"I ship #Payledge! @Real_Liam_Payne @Payne_Reliever"

"#Jiam for life! @Real_Liam_Payne"

"#Leejune sounds good, doesn't it? @Payne_Reliever @Real_Liam_Payne"

"Screw you, @Payne_Reliever! Liam's mine!"

"She's ugly, I don't ship. @Payne_Reliever."

"Stupid girl, Liam is mine. @Payne_Reliever."

"Aww! Cute <3 I ship! @Payne_Reliever @Real_Liam_Payne"

"Welcome to the family, June! @Payne_Reliever"

"Are you guys seriously dating?! If so, thts ok I ship @Real_Liam_Payne @Payne_Reliever"

"How the fuck did a fan end up with Liam Payne?! @Real_Liam_Payne @Payne_Reliever"

"What the fuck? Her account is literally a Liam Payne fan account! She is obviously involved in witchcraft! #Payledge #Jiam #WTFLiam" 

There were so many rude comments that were being made towards Liam and me, and it made me feel a little weird. Liam and I aren't even dating, but E! news made it look like we are.

I read a few of them out loud, which caused everyone to groan at how terrible some of them really were.

"Yeah, that takes a little getting used to," Perrie said with a sigh. "Haters gonna hate, shippers gonna ship."

"But, we're not even together," I argued, scrolling through more tweets.

"Yet," Eleanor coughed. Fortunately, Liam didn't catch that hint.

Instead, he stifled a laugh. "Hey, at least some people love us together. Look at us," he said and showed me the picture that was taken of me and him laughing. "We're fucking hot!"

I cracked a smile and scrolled through more tweets. "I guess we are," I shrugged. "But oh my goodness. Have you seen our ship names?"

He laughed. "Yes, there is Leejune, Jiam, and Payledge."

"Directioners are the best at shipping," Niall said. "They came up with Kiall."

"And Zerrie," Zayn threw in.

"And Elounor," Louis said.

"And Hazette!" Annette sang. "Not the best one. It's kinda ugly, our ship name. But it's still pretty cute if you think about it," she mumbled. 

I nodded at all of their ship names. Directioners are the best fandom ever, aren't they? But now that they all know, most of them will probably hate me for practically taking Liam away.

"Don't worry about the haters, love," Harry said, reading my mind. "They're just assuming things. The media assumes shit all of the time. Don't take it personally."

"Yeah, June," Liam said. "Don't worry about it. I won't let anyone do that to you. Okay? If anyone threatens you, they'll have to go though me first. Got it?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"All of us go through countless numbers of them daily, but we've learned to live with it," Kai shrugged. "I laugh at hate. HA HA HA!" she emphasized the 'HA's.

I giggled and saw Liam give the remote to Zayn.

"Here, you guys choose a movie," Liam said. "I think it's best that we leave this situation without a comment. It will blow over in a few days."

Zayn fist pupmed. "YES! I wanna watch that movie with Adam Sandler."

"What?! NO! White Chicks!" Niall protested.

"Oh, please. Let's just watch We Are the Millers," Louis yelled.

Everyone started playfuly arguing about which movie to rent, and Zayn was struggling to scroll through the countless movies that were displayed on the screen. Everyone was telling him to go up, go down, press play, change the movie, etc.

I looked at Liam, who was already staring at me as if he were, somewhat, reading me. It seemed like he was trying to figure something out. By the look on his face, I knew he was worried about the hate mail currently being sent to me at this very moment. I cracked a tiny smile to assure him that I was alright and that I was strong enough to deal with it. I was close enough to see his pupils dilate and his mouth curve into a tiny smile.

"OH MY FUCKING GO-! JUST CHOOSE ONE!" Zayn yelled, frustrated.

"Pitch Perfect!" Liam and I said together as the movie name showed up on the screen. We grinned and pointed to each other. "JINX!" we said again.

"Yeah, I can do Pitch Perfect," Harry said with a shrug. 

Everyone muttered in agreement.

Zayn sighed in relief and pressed "OK". We filled out the digital rent form on the screen, and sat back to enjoy the movie.

~~~