ChApTeR TwO

After that whole fiasco, Izaya decided against bothering Shizuo and went home.

'That (M/N) kid... He so... Weird.'

Izaya was curious on who he was. He went into his computer to 'research' about him.

After hours of looking and snooping around, all he found about the kid was that he was Shizuo's cousin, he had the same last name ( as Shizuo ), he was part of the Dollars, he was nineteen, and was working as a waiter at a restaurant called Grillby's. (undertale trashhhh)

"What the hell?!" Izaya yelled out his frustrations.

Namie clicked her tongue, and proceeded to tell "Mr. Orihara" to shut the [beep] up and stop stalking the poor boy.

"Whatever, Namie! I should be telling you to stop stalking your freaking younger brother for [beep]'s sake!"

"Oh shut up, already!"

"No, I won't-" Izaya was interrupted by a loud beep on his computer.

"What is this shi- oh fuc- Who the hell is trying to mess with my laptop?!" Izaya lets out a loud sigh.

'Today is just not my day, I swear.'

He reads the error message on his laptop.

'Ok, wow. It's an actual decent hacker for once. He even got pass the first two security walls.'

Izaya then used his amazing technology skills to stop the hacker. He opened up a chat box.

I has joined the chat box.

I: excuse me, but i think you're intruding on my computer

Zer0 has joined the chat box.

Zer0: oh sorry

Zer0: a client told me to hack this computer so...

Zer0: it can't be helped

Zer0: so ye, bye

I: wait, what?!

Zer0 has left the chat box.

'Argh! Why the hell?!'

'Well, it doesn't matter. He won't be able to get through the next security walls.' Izaya smirked.

BEEP!!

"What is it now?"

'Another error message? But that means... How did he?!'

BEEP!!

'Aw fu-'

BEEP!!

'Dammit!'

BEEP!!

'You know what?! I give up.' Izaya put his hands into a surrendering position.

"I'm done." He pushes himself away from the table, and walks to his bed.

He face-plants onto the soft mattress, and lets out his anger by screaming into his pillow.

It was that day Izaya was finally beaten.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

This chapter was fun to make huehue :3