" Seth." the girl standing over him. I got up and looked at Jacob in the corner as he smiled as he got up. “Seth, dude get up She....-" " She dead." Seth cried out “No, I’m not, I just hate needles so yanked them out." He snapped his head up and grabbed me into his arms.

' I thought you were gone." he told me in my ear." It gonna take more than that to get rid of me." I said smiling at him. He put me down and pressed his lips on my cheek. Sam and Emily walked in and grabbed me into their arms. “Martricia are you okay." “I’m fine thinks Uncle Sam." “Oh Martricia I thought we lost you." Emily cried out as a man walked into the room. They let me loose and stood half way in front of me. I could soon realize why. The smell hit me right in the face and I covered my mouth and looked and the Pale young looking doctor."Martricia, it's nice to see you up." He said while looking at me strange.

“Uh, Sam I think I found out what happened." “We already know what happened." "No, that’s not what I meant, Martricia is going to be a werewolf but there's something else." “Something else like what?" Sam asked confused as I was. “Can we talk outside?" “Sure." Sam walked out but looked at me and Emily before doing so. “Emily what going on, what's wrong with me?" I asked with fear in my eyes.

" Shh, everything is going to be okay." she said rubbing me lightly on my back and holding me. I wasn't crying I just had a shocked and dazed look on my face." Hi, I’m Leah, Seth's sister." The girl said that was standing to the side of Seth." Hi, it’s nice to finally meet you Leah." I said shacking her hand. Sam bursted through the door looking at me with widen eyes." Martricia, what do you know about your grandmother on your mother's side?" he asked me out of the blue.

" Uh, well I know that her husband's mother is still alive and looks really good for her age last time I saw her." " When was that?" "When... When I was seven!" I said realizing what had been found out. My great grandmother was a vampire. She never touched me and never came outside her house during really hot days. She would always seem to hold her breath when I stood next to her. Her blood was in me!

" Sam, this isn't happening , this isn't right. I can't have her blood in me she's can't have children so she must of had them when before she was turned." I yelled looking at everyone in the room." Martricia, She is what I like to call special. I ran some test on you and it seems that she isn't full vampire she's a little bit of werewolf as well. That’s why you're so strong." I was in shock. I can't take this.

" When can I go home?" " Well we have to take some more test, but they aren't necessary so you can go today." the doctor said." Thanks Carlisle." I looked into his face and into his topaz eyes. He looked familiar. " Carlisle Cullen?" I asked as everyone turned their head towards me." Yes, how did you know that, your eyes and the smell on you is familiar." He nodded and smile at me. Sam gathered all my things and took me home.

~FIVE MONTHS LATER~

" Look Tricia why are you still on this?" Quil asked me as we made our way down to the beach." Because it makes no sense." "Of course it does, I’m older so you have to listen to me." " I do not I have more common sense than you." " Whatever." " Why are we going to the beach, we always go to the beach." "Because I said so now shut up and close your eyes." I stuck my tongue out as I closed my eyes and felt him pull me into his arms.

I felt the wind as w ran the rest of the way down to the beach. He put me down and pushed me two feet forward." Okay when I count to three you can open you eyes. 1..2..3" I opened my eyes and made a big smile on face. "SURPRISE!" everyone yelled as I walked over to Emily and Sam." Oh my gosh, I love you guys." hugging their necks. "Oh a girl only turns 14 once." Emily said smiling as she pulled a box from behind her." This is from me and Sam." she said. I looked at the box and realized it was heavy.