Sans x reader

Ok...so...this is my first actual lemon book,so it probably won't be very good but I'm going to improve!
In this lemon sans is in heat, ok?

It's been a while since you've fallen into the underground, met Flowey,Toriel,Sans~, the great Papyrus, and all the others. You still had not gone to the surface because you couldn't bring yourself to kill Asgore, so you were living with the skelebros for now.
After a while, you had developed a crush for Sans and now you two were boyfriend and girlfriend!

Sans has been extremely distant lately,though...
Whenever you went to hug, kiss, or even make physical contact with him, he would blush and teleport into his room and lock the door.

One day when he did this however, you were fed up with his actions and decided to confront him about it....first you had to get him to go to his room so you two could talk privately....

As you saw Sans you didn't even hesitate to go up to him and hug him from behind. He immediately reacted by blushing a very bright blue and teleporting into his room.

You ran up the stairs to his room; as your plan was going perfectly...
As you got to his room, you put your ear against the locked door....
You heard things like......slight moaning? And......heavy breathing?!?

You took the pin put of your (h/c) hair and quietly picked the lock to the door and slightly opened it.

What you saw next was.....well....wow..

You were shocked to see an extremely flustered Sans sitting on the bed. Had a (f/c) pair of your panties in his hand; holding it up to his 'nose' and he was sniffing as he quickly worked his shaft...

Your face turned from a shocked expression to being extremely flustered and red in the face.

You slowly approached him and sat next to him on the bed, but he didn't notice. You just watched as he sniffed your panties, worked his shaft and occasionally moaned your name. After a while, he came ,but he was still hard...

You hesitated at first, but you decided to ask something,

"Do you need some help there, Sansy?~" you quietly asked him.

He bolted up as you said this and looked at you. He shyly started to cover himself up, but you stopped him. He was left without words.

You cupped his cheeks and passionately kissed him. He immediately melted into your kiss. Soon, he started to enter his tongue into your mouth and start to explore every space in your mouth.
You pulled away and moaned slightly.

You trailed down to his blue member and started to pump your hand slowly around it. He gasped and bit his 'lip'.
After a few minutes of this, you wrapped your lips around his huge member and swirled your tongue around it; earning a lot of loud gasping and moaning from Sans.

"H-holy...Shi-i-t~...(Y/N)....." Sans muttered through his moans.

As you were about to deepthroat, he grabbed the back of your head and pushed you onto his member; he was a flustered, moaning mess.

"Sor-r-ryy...(Y-Y/N)..I'm-m...too-o clooossse.....!~" Sans moaned very loudly.

With that he came in your throat and you swallowed it all...

He collapsed on top of you and asked,

"R-ready for round 2, m-my love?~"

_________________________________________

I'm sorry this is awful, but part 2 will be coming out soon, so if u liked this, watch out for an update!
-Author-chan~