Three- This is Madness

Brooklyn's pov

I run to the car..

How will I ever manage to love you? My eyes get all teary. I see my mom walking so I wipe my eyes..

"Brooklyn Marie Dolton!" My mom yells after opening her door.

"What?!" I yell back. She ignored me in the car and we started taking off down the road.

"I know you hate the idea... but you will have to get used to it.. I didn't want to do this but the way acted made me change my mind. You'll move out and live in an apartment...." She pauses for a sec. "....with Grayson."

My jaw drops

"What?!?"

"Well we are just trying to make you guys closer.."

I stayed silent..

We got home and I went straight to my room.

I see a note on my bed.

The note on the top says Sorry. I scoff at it thinking it 's my mom's idea of making me feeling comfortable.. it's not gonna work..

I open the note up and I suddenly realised this is Lauren's letter from her to me.

Dear Brookee bear,
I sorry but I'm moving... I didn't want to tell you because I knew you wouldn't let me go. But I have to. I will still text you.. My parent found different somewhere else. I love.... bye ..

Love Lauren...

I throw the paper because I am mad... she would be the only person tot understand me... now she's gone..

I lay on my bed and cry..

My mom walks in to make matters worse..

"Honey what's wrong.." she comes over.

"Nothing mom. Everything is just fucking dandy!"

"Watch that mouth!" She smacks my hand.

My mom walks out and pulls out her phone.

I can hear her from her room.

"Hey Lisa."

"Yes... everything is fine. Brooke is upset maybe you could bring Grayson over."

"Yep... yep... ok...bye"

Ugh.. my mom is running my life!

After like 20 minutes of crying I hear someone knock on my door...

"Ahm.... come in.." I said wiping the tear from my face..

"Um... What's wrong?" Grayson said awkwardly..

"Our parents made you come up here huh?"

"Yea..." he quickly shuts the door.

"What?!? Why did you shut my door?"

"Did you hear what they are going to make us do??" He said with so much concern in his eyes.

"What?"

"We're going to be live in the same apartment..."

"Oh I know.. but when?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Oh... What about Ethan?"

"They are having. Trouble find people to bargain with..."

"Oh..."

"Yea.."

"I'm sorry Brooklyn..."

"Huh?" I said so confused...

"For all the things I did..." Grayson paused for a second, "I really am sorry.."

"I forgive you but... If this isn't a joke then we need to get along.... do things together... and....uh..become... a... couple..."

"Ugh... okay..." Grayson sighs...

My mom is suddenly yelling at me to come down stairs...

"Yes... mom.." I say..

"So we were thinking, since you both look like you hate us right now and we don't want that... you guys will be staying in a hotel tonight.."

"Hows that supposed to help any thing????" I raise my tone.

"The good part is that you guys get to pick your house..." Grayson's mother continued.

"What happened to the apartment."

"We decided you guys pick what you want.. after all our family is rich plus your family Lisa."

"Exactly why you get to pick.. but under one requirement... it has two bedrooms.." Lisa says.

"Good thinking mom," Grayson starts, "Brooklyn gets her own room and I get mine."

"Nope..." my mom steps in.

"You'll be sharing a room." Lisa says.

"Then what's the other room for?"

"A babies room!" My mom started clapping.

"Say what??" I say.

"You know after the wedding... nine months later... or earlier than the wedding that's fine too..." my mom started rambling.

"Wait??!? Mom you actually want us to have sex!?!"Grayson yells.

"Well yes... after all I do want a grand child.

"This is crazy." Grayson said.

"I hate to be a party pooper but... We need to go" Grayson's mom says walking out.

Grayson leaves and my mom stops me before I go up stairs..

"Brook! Please start packing your room."

I go upstairs and start packing...

Grayson's pov

When I get in the car and we start leaving I ask my mom.. "What about Ethan..."

"Well we can't find anyone for him so... he won't marry yet.."

"What?!? You are forcing me but not him.."

"Boo hoo life isn't fair." I stay silent the whole time. When you go home I start packing.