Chapter 21 pt.2

"You wanna dance?" He asked. I smiled and slowly nodded my head. He got up and held his hand out for me to take.

I took it, he pulled me up and unto the dancefloor.

He was an amazing dancer and I wasn't half bad myself. He was really funny and made my night.

I was soon getting tired. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 11:54

"I'm so done with this party," I said, "Yeah, Me too. Wanna walk over to Times Square to watch the ball drop?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Sure," I said and we both headed out of Madison Square Garden. It was freezing outside but I didnt care.

I know I just met him but I think I like him. Every second I get to spend with him is amazing. I had a smile in my face the entire night.

We walked and talked on our way to Times Square. Of course on our way, we were stopped by paparazzi but he didnt seem to mind them. I knew this would be all over the tabloids tomorrow and my mom was gonna have something to say but I don't really care right now.

It was about 11:58 when we got there. "You know...you really made my night," I said, "If you hadn't come to me and drag me out of the corner, I think I would have wasted my New Years...so, thank you," I continued. "

"Your welcome," He said. I looked down onto my phone and saw it was 11:59.

I looked over at him and saw him texting someone. I know he's not my boyfriend or anything and I don't really have the right to hover over his shoulder and look at who he's texting but I'm nosey so I did it anyway.

He was texting someone under the contact name, Bae. That made me feel some type of way. I was not as happy as I was the entire night and I think Reshon noticed because he asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing," I said.

"10!" The crowd cheered.

"I can tell something is wrong,"

"9!" "I'm telling you, I'm fine," I said.

"8!" He looked down at his phone and smiled.

"7!" "Are you upset because you think I have a girlfriend?" He asked.

"6!" I didn't respond.

"5!" "Naomi's my best friend since kindergarten," He said.

"4!" I stayed quiet. He smirked. "Do you like me or something?" He asked.

"3!" I still remained quiet. He smiled. "Its ok because I like you too," He said.

"2!" I smiled. He grabbed my waist and quickly closed the space between us. We looked deeply into each others eyes.

"1! HAPPY NEW YEARS," The crowd cheered. He leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips and I kissed back​. The noise soon faded and it felt like him and I were the only people on left Earth.

>>>>>>>>>>>
Imma stop right there.
Sry I haven't been updating. I was 1. Lazy and 2. I've just been not in the mood lately because I'm rarely on wattpad.

VOTE
COMMENT
❤❤❤❤