Chap 1

"Cha Cha I need you to stay here and watch over the villagers. I need to show Harmony how to be a normal Rathian at least, if something happens come find us." I tell Cha Cha hoping my instructions got through the young Shakalaka.
"Hunter no worry, for Cha Cha will save the day!!" Cha Cha exclaims holding up his staff. Smiling at this Red picks up the small Rathian and with a farewell to the village Chief and son heads off into the Moga Woods. The rushing of water as Harper jumps out of Red's arms fluttering/gliding to the ground with a thud to the earth. More like a human toddler then a dragon that just hatched a week ago. Dancing around trying to catch a leaf. Sighing Red thought how Harmony will ever grow up to help with the conservation agreement. Red had to agree with it in order for her to find out what's the best care for a baby Rathian. The quest for conserving these animals by moving two eggs off the island ended with one of them hatching and then imprinting on the stunned hunter. The one who put out the quest simply stated that the baby should've been left to let nature take its course. Earning a punch in the face by a now protective Hunter. Agreeing that once Harmony reaches breeding age she will be bred with those of her species the offspring taken into the breeding act, the other half once old enough released into the wild. Red wanted no part of it using Harper as a breeder and to then take away her babies once they're birthed. But she hadn't had a clue of how or what to do to take care of Harper. When Harmony came running to her giving off high pitched squeals signaling something startling her. Jumping onto Red then hiding underneath her armor giving off little tremors meant it was no ordinary threat and being the mother you protect your child. A loud and thunderous roar signaled the attacker crashing through the foliage was a type of brute wyvern Red has never seen. Shiny armoured hide covered in plates and ridges with what seems to be obsidian, and glowing green covered horns and fists. Roaring angrily Red brought out her rough switch axe only to be projected into the air a crack was heard as she landed roughly on the ground, started weezing from the pain. Harper whimpering at the pain Red is brought into. Seeing this she gets up and prepares to fight the brute. Dodging a fist Red with all of her might slams the axe into the attackers tail causing it to sever. A screech was heard as the bright green turned quickly into a bright red. In rage mode the brute now attempts a fatal blow on the hunter straight at her chest. Raising up the switch axe to deflect as much as possible a massive explosion erupts in the entire area. Dust settling what's left is a giant crater.