"I called her about 200 times when she left. I blew her phone up so much she blocked me on everything imaginable. I'm straight. I'm trying to move on with my life and put this beyond me"

I knew fucking with Princess could turn my life upside down but I still went ahead and did it. I wasn't expecting it to hit me as fast as it did and be as bad as it did but oh well.

I helped my mom with the rest of her boxes and sat around talking to her for a while before I decided to go on about my day. When I got into the car my phone was in the cup holder ringing.

"Yo" I answered.

"We need to talk" pulling the phone away from my ear I looked at it.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Princess" I pulled it away again and double check to make sure that I wasn't hearing her wrong.

"Who?" I questioned.

"You know what fuck it , never mind-"

"Nah nah where are you? Can you meet me by the beach ?" I asked her.

"No. Come to my house"

"You not about to set me up to get killed , Shawty. I need to meet in level grounds or have some assurance. " I tell her. I had been in this game a long time and I was far from dumb. Bitches be bitter and spiteful and I be damn if I get caught slipping by Princess of all people.

"I can't leave my house. Either you come here or just forget about all together and don't even mind that I ever called you" I looked at the time on my dashboard and shook my head.

"I'll be there in twenty" I said she didn't even say anything back she just hung up the phone.

"What nigga?" Milo asked.

"Come ride with me"

"Where?"

"Princess asked me to come over"

"Aw shit hell no. She trying to kill you" he says. "I ain't dying with you. Yeah fucking right "

"Mane just come on please."

"I don't want to die tonight. I just got my hair retwisted"

"But you know you miss her and want to see her. Her cousin was around too remember. Take one for the team"

"You a trifling ass nigga" he tells me. "Come pick me up from bro house"

I texted my dad just to be safe too but he didn't answer me back. I knew he had a meeting today so I just went ahead and scooped up Milo. My hands were gripping the steering wheel and I was nervous as hell. I hadn't seen her in damn near a year and shit was crazy last time I did. It was a lot to take in.

"Boy King know you here?" Yos walked up to my car

"I don't know Princess called me. She said we had to talk" he just started laughing uncontrollably and shaking his head.

"Congratulations nigga" he tells me.

"What you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Go head. Hurry up and move cause I got a truck making its way this direction" he tells me still laughing. I didn't even say shit else and drove up the drive way.

"You going first shit. I'll be damn if I die before you over something you did" Milo tells me pushing me towards the door. I rung the door bell and Princess cousin opened it up. She was fine as dark skin girl too.

"She up stairs. Hurry up " She stepped to the side and let me in. It had been so long since I been here.

I went from spending almost every day here being a body guard to not being allowed in this area without receiving threats and death warnings from King side.

"Aye cousin imma wait down here and you go head and handle ya business" milo tells me.

"Nah nigga you go with him. I don't want to look you and you might need to stop her from beating his ass or be there to catch him when he faints" she tells Milo walking past me and heading towards the kitchen.

"She feisty just like I like them" Milo rubbed his hands together following me up the stairs but still looking in the direction that Princess cousin went.

I slowed down my walk as I made it a few feet away from Princess room. I just knew the moment I opened the door shorty had a 9mm or something pointed my way on the other side ready to blow me back out.
"Hurry up" Milo pushed me as I put my hand on the door.

I knocked on it before opening it and walking inside. "Whoa" I said stepping into the room.

Princess was sitting on the bed breast feeding a baby with another one in her lap being rocked making noises and shit. Her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and she looked different. A lot more grown up and different.

"Wait what did just walk into?" Milo ask what I was thinking.

"I thought you might want to meet your kids" Princess says making my mouth drop. I turned around and looked at Milo and he was looking at me he same way.

"Kids?"

"Price and Pharaoh are yours, MyJuan"

I felt all the life leave my body and a nigga legs collapsed under him.