Chapter 15

Jaeyeon's POV

Both of you went on a movie date instead. After much pleading, Jungkook finally decided to let you watch a romance movie. The theatre was full of lovely couples. There was barely no one going alone to watch the movie. Although the love line was nice and sweet, you couldn't help not to think about JongIn.

"What happened? Why is he ignoring me? Was it because of the kiss?"You asked yourself.

Thousands of reasons came up into your mind. Before you knew it the movie was already over.You turned to your right, only to find Jungkook asleep.

Lightly tapping on his shoulder, you yold him to wake up.

"Jungkook-ah, the movie is over let's go,"

Jungkook finally awoken from his deep slumber. Coming back ro his senses, he ruffled his hair before clutching your hand and went out out the theatre.

"So how was the movie? Sorry I dozed off," Jungkook apologized.

"Aniya, It's okay. I know you've been busy these past few weeks. You must had been tired from all the practices."

As Jungkook drove you back home, you stared through the window, frowning.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Nothing...why?" You replied still not ready to tell him about the kiss.

"You seemed a little off today. Is everything alright? " Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Maybe I'm just a little tired that's all,"you said.

As both of you went into your house, you went to your sofa and switched on your phone.

0 messages from Kim JongIn

You let out a sigh, that was all you could do.

"Jaeyeon, I won't be seeing you for the next 5 months. I have a world tour." Jungkook said saldy.

"Don't worry I'll do fine here. Be careful ok? I'll miss you," you said.

Jungkook pulled you into a hug.

"I'll miss you too. Saranghaeyo,"

You hugged him tighter.

"Saranghaeyo,"

You guys cuddled for awhile. Before you knew it, both of you fell asleep.

"Should I call him? Maybe not. Should I?" Mina asked, playing with her phone.

"How many times must i tell you Mina-ah! If you like him, just confess you can't hide forever. " You said.

"Y...your right, but I'm afraid. What if he rejects me? How am I going to face him?" She continued.

It's been a few months since Jungkook left for his concert. You still call and facetime him but the number of times were cut short as he was either rehearsing for his world tour or busy with his concert. The last time you talked to him was one week ago.

Mina sat there frowning, playing with the ramen.

Ever since Sehun took a picture with Mina, both of them had been talking quite often and even exchange phone numbers. They would talk everyday without fail in school and even after. Now that Mina have feelings for him, she doesn't know if she should confess to him. You had told her numerous times to confess but she wouldn't budge. She's afraid it might ruin their friendship.

"Ya Mina! Stop playing and eat, the bell for the 4th period is going to ring anytime now,"

"But I don't like-," just before Mina could finish her sentence, the school bell rang.