Chapter 1

Hello! Quick author's note <3 So the first time I wrote this I wasn't really paying attention to any canon details like the timeline. So sorry if this disturbs you, but now that I am editing it again, I'll try to keep it somewhat close to the canon timeline and other things of the sort. As for now, I will be focusing on editing the actual style/way it was written and maybe edit the details later. that's all, thanks <33

And so we begin...

Your POV

'Ah, nothing like a nice and quiet day to just sit back on my cozy couch and read my favorite book to escape reality for once-'

KNOCK KNOCK

...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Or... I could indulge myself to a teeny bit of snip-snooping~" I snickered to myself and set down my book on the coffee table, "Looks like someone's in trouble again hehe," I chuckled before making myself comfortable on my couch and closing my eyes, focusing on Peter, a few seconds pass by and as I open my eyes I find my vision a few feet away from him, in his basement playing Ping Pong with himself. 'Of course, he's in the basement playing Ping Pong with himself." I shifted on my couch again and looked around noticing three distinct and new people. "Huh... doesn't look like cops... dang, I wanted to bail him out again, well since I'm here," I slouched into the couch, slightly disappointed he isn't in trouble again, and half-listened into their conversation.

A few very long seconds pass of just general introductions, some banter, all that stuff. Which I, of course, spaced out on. "Gosh, can this get any more boring? I thought Peter's life was fast," I said this and acted as if I was running, swinging my arms back and forth, "bustling," then did some circular hand movements to be mysterious, "exciting!" and widened my eyes and grinned while doing jazz hands. "But nooo," I slouched, pouted, then sighed heavily, "Since Boring McBoring pants is so boring might as well-" as I said this I picked up my book and stopped midway.

"Who we need, is someone who is fast or who can teleport, and... well, we know for a fact that you, Peter, are fast. So, here we are."

To be fair... Their conversation before I stopped spacing out wasn't that long, I was just impatient, but eh, what're you going to do when you've got nothing better to do?

Exactly.

I dropped my book and sat up straight intrigued as who's-its-name-with-the-shades said this, "Maybe Boring McBoring Pants is not so boring after all." I smiled and cracked my knuckles before standing up and stretching. "Time to be an actress, now just have to wait for the right timing..."

"My friend, she teleports, doesn't live too far from here, depending on what you need, we can ask her."

'Perfect' I smiled and cracked my neck before closing my eyes and picturing Peter's basement stairs, imagining being right in the middle. The wind blows past my face and hair for mere seconds, and as I open my eyes boom, I'm right there. 'Ah, I'm so cool.'

I straightened out my clothes before softly clearing my throat and sauntering down the stairs casually, "Hey Pietro, wanna go grab- oh? Uh... you busy?" I said, raising a brow in, fake, confusion, and tilting my head just to add to that. Peter smiled and waltzed over to my side before laying an arm around my shoulders lazily, "Great timing dear best friend, and one, it's Peter. Two, these men got some business with me or something," Peter said adding some fun hand gestures and accents as he ended. "Oohh~ business or something? I like that, " as I said that my eyes widened with pure excitement and then switched into a more serious expression, "Two questions before anything else, " I started. The man with glasses spoke up, "Please, ask away."

I shrugged Peter's arm off me and raised my hand with my index finger up, missing the look of concern and the slightest hint of pain that was quickly covered up with a smug smile as he walked to his Ms.PacMan arms up in defense before playing. I spoke, "Who are you," rose the second finger, "What d'you want?" I raised my eyebrows slightly in expectancy, "We need your help," I nod and Peter questions it with a quick, "With what?"

"Break into a highly secured facility. And... Get someone out." I smiled at this and rubbed my hands together in excitement, "Ooh~ Prison break?" I questioned, "That's illegal y' know, " Peter stated, eyes still focused on the probably glitched game.

The three men glanced to their right to see multiple things that Peter, and occasionally I, stole. Some radios, TV's, and tons of food. I chortled silently to myself at Peter's ironic question.

"Well, yeah, only if you get caught, " I laughed at the man-with-the-cool-haircut's statement, "Pietro and I've done illegal shit before without getting caught, what's one more crime yeah?" Peter chuckled softly, "So what's in it for us?" He questioned, the man wearing an open button-up shirt took off his shades and rubbed his eye tiredly, "You, you kleptomaniacs, get to break-into the Pentagon."

Silence.

My eyes widen and my eyebrows raise in disbelief. "That's more than illegal you know?" I asked, before smirking, I walked over to the Ms.PacMan machine and leaned on the side, "What say you, Peter?" I asked with my best accent to go along with it, he paused playing his glitched game, and turned around to face the men, "How do I know I can trust you?"

"Cause we're just like you, " questions filled my brain as I listened to the men with more curiosity in what they had to say. "Show them, " the man with the open button-up shirt said. And a few silent seconds pass, and cool haircut guy lifts his hand, his knuckles facing his left side, and clenched it into a fist.

A second passes and I could hear something like bones shifting, and I see three bone-like claws shift out of the in-betweens of his knuckles, all three sharper than anything I've seen. I look over at Peter and I see he's shocked as well.

Silence once more...

I cleared my throat in awkwardness and spoke, "Uhm...How rude of me, the name's Y/n, I Teleport. You?"

The man with shades walked up shaking my hand with a gentle grip, "Charles, Telepathy," he nodded in acknowledgment to me and stepped back.

The man wearing glasses walked up this time, his frames slipping down his nose a bit before getting pushed back, he raised his hand for a handshake, "Hank, I uh... transform into a.. well- beast, really strong and smart," he ended with a small smile and I shook his hand, which might I add had a very welcoming grip to it (if that makes sense), returning the smile.

I turned to the last man who just probably just showed me the most disgustingly cool thing ever, and raised my hand to shake his, "You?" He walks up and shakes my hand with a tight grip, I tighten my grip as well, "Logan, hey kid, I uh... regenerate really fast and that, " he said probably nodding to what he just showed a few seconds ago.

I nod and smile, "That was really sick! I mean- really really cool, gross- but cool." I let go of his hand and nod to myself, still impressed by what I just saw.

I turned to Peter and smiled, an excited twinkle in my eye.

"So, off we go?"

Sorry if it was bad, it's my first.
Hope you liked it though!
[Very much edited with so much more... Thought put into it holy fuck.]
-Vaun Icnort <3