Chapter 1: Confine

12 May, 6 years ago:

It was Richards 30th birthday party, everyone was there, his close friends from high school, his family and his beautiful wife of 3 years.

Toni was mingling with everyone and enjoying their presence when her eyes met with a familiar someone.

"Toni." Richard called, "yes." She smiled up at him.

"Come here, I want you to meet someone." He smiled back at her.

"Okay." She said a bit excited.

They walked up to a man in a saint red and black suite, Toni's eyes trailed every inch of his body in that suite, it was probably wrong for her to think this, but he was sexy.

"Toni, this is my best friend from high school, Kenny. Kenny this is my beautiful wife Toni." He introduced the two.

Toni looked up and their eyes met once again, she shook his awaiting hand and smile at the man.

"Nice to meet you." Toni said politely.

"The pleasure is all mine." He flashed a smile back at her.

Toni felt a little awkward because she was not only mentally attracted to the guy but also physically.

"Can I get my hand back now." He laughed at her.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." She laughed with him.

"That's okay." He said.

"You two better get along well because I will be working with Kenny in the office soon." Richard said.

"That's so nice." Toni smiled pecking Richards lips.

*****************

Toni and Kenny spent the rest of the night talking and mingling with each other. Kenny laughed at her jokes and she would laugh at his. They would catch one another staring here and there, but no big deal.

They walked along the beach, that wasn't far from Richards beach party house, up ahead. It was dark after 7.

"So you and Richard have known one another since middle school?" Toni asked amazed.

"Yes, and after college I moved to New York for the sake of my job, before I got transferred here earlier this year." Kenny said smiling at Toni.

Toni sipped on her martini, and couldn't help but stare down at his lips. She stopped walking and just turned and faced him.

"I don't know what it is about you, but I'm gonna be honest here." Toni said.

"What?" Kenny asked as he smiled at her.

"I am very much attracted to you right now." She bit down onto her lip.

"Really?" Kenny stepped closer to her. "Well am very much attracted to you to right now." He smirked, invading her personal space.