Otaku 8

Jungkook was pissed, his features mixing together to make the most scariest expression ever, and it seemed to be directed at Yoongi. Yoongi felt uncomfortable under Jungkook's intense gaze, fidgeting with his fingers as he nervously smiled at the latter. "so you're named Jungkook huh, I'm named Yoongi, nice to meet you" Yoongi said, attempting to shake hands with the younger, but the hand never came. Yoongi pulled his hand back and ruffles his hair.

 "I'm sorry, Jung-"

"What's your relationship with my Jimin"

Yoongi creased his eyebrows together, then his face brightened. "ah, you're Jimin's boyfriend!" Yoongi asked, making Jungkook form a smile, somewhat. "yes i am, what of it?" Jungkook replied, trying to look superior even though Yoongi is his hyung. "it's just that, Jimin never told me he's gay or even told me he's got a boyfriend.." Yoongi looked hurt, and Jungkook let a wave of sympathy wash over his face, but quickly morphed into the poker face he had on before. Not long after, Jimin came over with the tray of food. 

"Hey guys!" 

Jungkook and Yoongi turned over to Jimin, arms slinging over each other's shoulders. Jimin giggled at the skinship. Yoongi was older, but Yoongi was short so Jungkook was towering over him. "since when did you become so close? you just met today" Jimin laughed, happy that his (somewhat) boyfriend and his best friend getting comfy with each other. "it kinda makes me happy to see you together"

;;;;;;;;;;

"looks like i didn't need to step in" Jin sighed, sipping his tea. Namjoon smiled softly at his boyfriend. "they needed to patch it themselves, jinnie. Even though, you make everything better" Namjoon said, eating his cake. Jin smirked. "sounds to me you just want some dick tonight"

It was now Namjoon's turn to smirk. "what if i said that was true?" Namjoon said, then leaning in to bring Jin into a sloppy kiss.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Over here, Jimin was 3, and was still sucking his finger" Jungkook laughed, while Jimin turned beet red. Yoongi laughed at the younger. "h-hey stop that!" Jimin said, still flustered. He leaned in closer to the table in an effort to try and take the picture. But before Jimin could do that, Yoongi took it, putting it higher in the air so Jimin couldn't take it. "waa, so cute!" 

"s-shut up!" 

There were a round of laughter erupting from the opposite table before it slowly died down

_

im depressed and sad rn but ily guys so i wrote this chap for you. Sorry if it's short