✨MyStreet SideStory Chapter 7: Our Beach Trip With Jealousy Part 2✨

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ugh that was a little awkward....." Y/N sigh. "Y/N~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan shouted coming out of nowhere. "Ahh!" Y/N flinched turning to see Kawaii~Chan perfectly dry like if she didn't jump in to the water. Y/N just ignore that fact for now. "Y/N~Chan what did that cute guy say? Kawaii~Chan wants to know!" Kawaii~Chan letting her curiously get the best of her. "Ok two things Kawaii~Chan, first is name is Reese not that cute guy. Then second he invited all of us to dinner tonight." Y/N said then Kawaii~Chan was screaming of joy. "Ahh! Kawaii~Chan needs  to find the most perfect kawaii outfit ever!" Kawaii~Chan said then was gone. "Oww my ears hurt now." Y/N complain.

"Hey Y/N!" A voice called out to her when looking to see Garroth walking up to her. "Oh hey Garroth." Y/N said feeling tired. "Who were talking to Y/N? I know if someone was to see that they would get pretty jealous..." Garroth stating the obvious to Y/N. "Is really that obvious?" She questioned him. "Yes you guys should give it a chance and date each other." Garroth said to Y/N. "I don't know Garroth. Laurance and I actually all of us know each other for a while. Maybe if I get a little more time with him I will give him a chance. I don't want our friendship to get ruin from this also. Well like I said it takes time for this." Y/N explained her situation with having a relationship with Laurance. Of course Y/N like more like even loves Laurance and of course he feels the same way but they both feel nervous to date each other. Y/N is mostly worry losing her friendship with Laurance.

"I see your point we have know each other for a long time so I guess your doing the best thing for the both of you. Anyways you want to prank him?" Garroth asked with a grin. "Ugh Garroth what did I just talk about?" Y/N complained to him. "Just listen to me... Wait why was that guy talking to you?" Garroth asked." Oh yeah his name is Reese and he invited all of us to dinner tonight. He a gentlemen for sure." Y/N told Garroth who was kind of shocked. "Wow that nice I'm go for sure and tell the others. Anyways about the prank.." Garroth said Y/N did a deep sighed while Garroth continue. "I will the guys about the Dinner while you tell Laurance about this Dinner and this Reese guy but act like your so into him." Garroth explained. "But Garroth I don't have any feeling for Reese.." Y/N said uneasy. "Oh come please do it I would love to see his reaction. Oh look! Hey Laurance!" Garroth called out behind Y/N.

She quickly turn to see Laurance now in front of her. "Oh gotta go but Y/N has to tell you something Laurance." Garroth said while running off to who knows where. 'Why is everyone leaving me at the worst moments' Y/N thought annoyed. "So hey Y/N what are you going to tell?" Laurance asked Y/N with a little smile. ' No not his smile. I don't know if I can prank Laurance' Y/N thought nervous before answering Laurance. "Oh I just....." 'Here goes nothing....' She thought. "Oh it's just I met this really nice, sweet, kind of cute guy named Reese and he invited all of us to dinner tonight. I was wonder if you want to come?" Y/N asked doing the prank on Laurance. "W-What! Ummm I mean I gladly go to meet this Reese guy..." Laurance said annoyed but trying not to show it in front of Y/N. "Oh I can't wait unlit you see him Laurance. He a nice guy." Y/N acted to Laurance. "Oh I can't wait to meet him..." Laurance said to her. "Ok see ya Laurance!" Y/N said before running off back into her hut.

Laurance was confused but walked to talk to someone. Y/N was now in her hut she felt tired so she was going to talk a nap it was only 11:54. So sleep jump on the bed and fell straight asleep.

~MeanWhile~

Laurance was walking on the beach when noticing the guys there so he came to them. "Hey guys...." Laurance with a bit of annoyance. "What's up bro." Garroth said. "Oh nothing." Laurance said looking to the side. "Oh I told the others guys but where going to a dinner tonight with someone." Garroth said to Laurance. "Yeah I know this Reese guy and I can't wait to meet him....." "Ooooo is it me or do I hint someone is jealous." Travis joined with a smirk. "Oh me jealous! Ha yeah right I'm not jealous at all!" Laurance said trying to not show his jealousy. "Laurance it's so noticeable that you and Y/N like each other it just you guys haven't starting dating. I don't get why? What's holding you back from dating Y/N?" Dante add in. "Yeah Y/N is a foxy lady~" Travis said making Laurance angry at his comment. "Watch it Travis and haven't thought of the right moment to asked." Laurance stated his reason. "Or that your chicken to not asked her." Garroth smirked. "I'm not. I wouldn't be talking Garroth at least I was the one that hang out with the one I love all you guys are doing is nothing." Laurance said.

"What do you mean?" Garroth questioned." Find I guess I have to explain then. Garroth you very mixed emotions on your crushes(A/N: Yes I want Garroth to like Aphmau and Skylar. I do want to give Skylar a chance with him.) Dante you can't even get that close to Nicole or Katelyn was go crazy protective or that Katelyn would be with her all the time. Then there's Travis you do have that big problem is that you don't try to even know Katelyn your just trying to touch her butt and flirt with her all the time. Aaron, Zane, and Vylad I don't know if you guys like anyone." Laurance said all at once to the guy who were quite shocked. "Hey Laurance? Katelyn is also very protective for Y/N so how that make you better then me. Aren't we on the same level?" Dante question him. "That is true but I get away from it."Laurance answer. Then boys had a conversation and add in a little argument about boy things.

~With the Girls~

"Dang it!" Lucinda said. "What?" Skylar asked her." I so wanted to go to the hot springs today just us ladies." Lucinda complained. "We can always go tomorrow remember were hear for a few more days." Aphmau said to her. "Great we go tomorrow so don't plan anything tomorrow." Lucinda said reminding them. "To be honest I would enjoy the hot springs. Lucinda actually made a good idea." Katelyn said while ignoring Lucinda glare. "Also we know that the boys won't peek on us." Katelyn add in. "So it's final were going to the hot springs tomorrow ladies!" Lucinda said excited. "Yay! But Kawaii~Chan thinks we should get ready for the dinner." Kawaii~Chan before running of to her hut. The girls did stay a little long talking to each other.

~Few Hours Later~

Y/N still in her deep sleep but was rudely waken by loud knocking. It took Y/N 5 minutes before actually getting up to open the door. Y/N still half a sleep she open the door revealing Skylar. "Hello Skylar." Y/N said with a little yawn. "Come on Y/N it 4:16 get ready for the dinner thing." Skylar said to her. "I will thanks for waking me up." Y/N said before Skylar left. Y/N quickly change into a flannel with dark shinny jeans lastly with white converse. After she ran out to the restaurant she didn't want to be the last one there.

Once getting there she was the last one." Dang it.." Y/N muttered to herself. "Hey there again Y/N." Reese voice called to her making them have eye contact together. "Oh hey sorry I'm a little late." Y/N apologize to him. "Nono it fine should we wait a little longer or are all your friends here." Reese asked her. Y/N looked a around to see if everyone was here. She notices glares from some of the guys but they were going to Reese. "Excuse me for a moment Reese." Y/N said, Reese nodded. "Guys stop glaring at poor Reese he done nothing wrong." Y/N said walking up to them. "I just don't what he has and I don't Y/N." Laurance complained to her. "Laurance..." Y/N mutter to him. "Heh I kind like see you guys act like this it's hilarious." Zane called out. "Zane your not helping!" Y/N called to him.
.
"Umm they have our table ready." Reese called everybody attention. While walking in Y/N grab Laurance hand to get his attention. "Yeah.." Laurance asked little shocked and a blush showing. "Don't get jealous about Reese. It was a prank I was doing on you its was Garroth idea." Y/N said honestly she didn't like how Laurance was acting so she told the truth. "Heh thank you for telling me. Now Garroth is going to have to watch out." Laurance said Y/N just sighed at his comment. They started walking for a bit unlit Laurance stop. "Hmm?" Y/N questioned the sudden stop. "Thanks for telling me truth." Laurance said to her giving a smile. "It's n-no prob-Laurance what are you doing...." Y/N nervously asked while Laurance got closer to her face. Y/N face heated up making her blush deep scarlet. Something next happen so suddenly and out of nowhere.

Laurance quickly kisses Y/N on lips before continuing walking to were the others. "Gah what just happened. Was it just me or is that really? I'm so confused right now." Y/N thought at loud while touching her lips. "If this isn't dream I know it was just a second but his lips felt really soft." Y/N mutter to herself while still having hand on her lips. "Y/N hurry were going to order without you!" Laurance called out while barely sitting with everyone else at the table.

The rest of the night was great well most of the time. There were having good conversations and some funny ones. Yes there was some arguments but this time  it didn't get manger. It was great see how the guys didn't act that jealous over Reese anymore. After the whole dinner everyone left and set in for the night unlit the next day. When the ladies were gong to hot springs well Y/N didn't know yet. She wasn't told by any of the girls.

Ah another ending to a another chapter. Sorry I didn't post in a while I been a little lazy to be honest. But I would keep trying to up date my best I can't let you guys down. So you can kind of tell what happening in the next SideStory chapter. Well that it thanks for and unlit next chapter!
~Kawaii Desu