'06- It's...over?

Chapter 6: It's...over?

"But you're not a guy."

I gulped down my saliva and looked at him. He fixed his eyes onto me, making me more nervous.

"Hyung, I am a guy." I emphasized the 'am' word. He laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Aw can't you just date me? You're so cute~" He coed cutely, and finally released me from the hug.

I hit his shoulder. "Yah! I thought you're gay you know!"

He stuck his tongue out playfully and turned his body away from me. I sighed in relief, I thought it's over now.

How can he played with my feelings?

🌃🌃🌃

"Jaehyunie, wake up~" I heard a voice calling my name. I blinked my eyes and saw Seungkwan in front of me.

"Good morning." I greeted him and shook Dokyeom's body beside me. "Dokyeom hyung, wake up."

Seungkwan then played a song and ran to Woozi. "Ayoo laadieessss~!"

What the fudge is that.
My ears are bleeding.

Dokyeom quickly woke up like he's having a nightmare. I chuckled and patted his head. "Seungkwan isn't?"

I nodded and pointed to Woozi's bed. Hoshi isn't on his bed, he's went to bath I guess.

I walked out from the room and stretched myself. Hoshi's inside the bathroom so I washed my face on the sink and sat on the couch after that.

I saw Mingyu doing the same and sat beside me. I smiled at him and yawned. "You still sleepy?" I nodded and leaned on his shoulder.

Curse you Dokyeom for making me awake.
Seriously, curse you.

"What did you do last night?"

"Dokyeom woke me up because he can't sleep, so he sleep beside me." I snuggled myself closer. "Once I'm awake, it's hard to sleep back."

It took for a moment till he replied me. "Oh." And that's it.

I mentally shrugged and yawned again. "Oh Hoshi had finish, you want to take a bath first?" Mingyu patted my shoulder as I didn't response.

I nodded and stood up from the couch; walking straight to the bathroom.

I'm still sleepy.
Curse you, Dokyeom.

🌃🌃🌃

Mingyu's POV-

I mentally hit myself for actually feeling sad when he stood up, leaving me here.
And for sleeping with Dokyeom.

What if they ended up together?

...stop reading yaoi!

I stood up to go take my towel, but I realized that Jae left his towel beside me so I went to the bathroom.

"Jae! You left your towel." I called him from the outside. "Jae?" I knocked again and about to twist the doorknob.

"No! Don't enter!" He shouted loudly. Almost sound like a girl.

"O-okay. I'll left it outside." I told him and walked away as I heard a soft 'yes'.

Weird.
Why he doesn't let me enter?
I'm a guy too.
Maybe he thought that I'm into guy?
Nuuh!
I had stop reading yaoi! (ya bet-author)

I heard the doorbell rang, so I walked to the door. There's someone here. I opened the door and greeted him. "Yes, sir?"

"Seventeen right? I'm Mr. Hyun, Jae's driver. Jae ordered groceries and other things, and told me to send it here. Do you mind if they come inside your dorm?"